Topics

Poblem on Clublog

Paul F6EXV

Hi all
I am sending this email to the 3 forums, as I am very unsure which
program is "responsible" of the following.
I logged a few QSO in CW on DXLog (CW, DXpedition mode). I exported that
log to an adif file, and imported that file into Logger32. Logger32 then
automatically uploaded these QSO onto Clublog.
The upload went fine, BUT the country is indicated as "invalid".

Any idea which program is responsible, and how to solve that ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Bob

Merde! If you look at the QSO in the Logbook Entry, What is the DXCC for the QSO? I suspect the problem is none of the three programs. It is probably the operator. SeventyThree(s).

On January 5, 2020 at 6:45 AM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all
I am sending this email to the 3 forums, as I am very unsure which
program is "responsible" of the following.
I logged a few QSO in CW on DXLog (CW, DXpedition mode). I exported that
log to an adif file, and imported that file into Logger32. Logger32 then
automatically uploaded these QSO onto Clublog.
The upload went fine, BUT the country is indicated as "invalid".

Any idea which program is responsible, and how to solve that ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

It says "Not accepted for DXCC".
This happened to all the QSO I imported (mostly JAs, but not only)

Le 05/01/2020 à 13:01, Bob a écrit :
Merde! If you look at the QSO in the Logbook Entry, What is the DXCC for the QSO? I suspect the problem is none of the three programs. It is probably the operator. SeventyThree(s).

On January 5, 2020 at 6:45 AM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all
I am sending this email to the 3 forums, as I am very unsure which
program is "responsible" of the following.
I logged a few QSO in CW on DXLog (CW, DXpedition mode). I exported that
log to an adif file, and imported that file into Logger32. Logger32 then
automatically uploaded these QSO onto Clublog.
The upload went fine, BUT the country is indicated as "invalid".

Any idea which program is responsible, and how to solve that ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

.

Bob

If you type F6EXV into Logbook Entry Window, What Country is Logger32 telling you?

Does the ADIF file from DXLog include The DXCC number somewhere?

Importing ADIF files into Logger32 gives you a number of options. One option is to Flag QSOs with no DXCC as "Invalid for DXCC". How did you set this option?

SeventyThree(s).

On January 5, 2020 at 6:45 AM Paul F6EXV < f6exv@...> wrote:

Hi all
I am sending this email to the 3 forums, as I am very unsure which
program is "responsible" of the following.
I logged a few QSO in CW on DXLog (CW, DXpedition mode). I exported that
log to an adif file, and imported that file into Logger32. Logger32 then
automatically uploaded these QSO onto Clublog.
The upload went fine, BUT the country is indicated as "invalid".

Any idea which program is responsible, and how to solve that ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Paul F6EXV

France

I have manuall corrected the 13 calls that showed "inavlid country"
after import. I would noyt want to do that if I imported 2000 QSOs....
What did I do wrong ?

73
Paul F6EXV

<mailto:f6exv@hotmail.com>> wrote:

Hi all
I am sending this email to the 3 forums, as I am very unsure which
program is "responsible" of the following.
I logged a few QSO in CW on DXLog (CW, DXpedition mode). I exported that
log to an adif file, and imported that file into Logger32. Logger32 then
automatically uploaded these QSO onto Clublog.
The upload went fine, BUT the country is indicated as "invalid".

Any idea which program is responsible, and how to solve that ?
Thanks + 73
Paul F6EXV

Bob

You did no answer two more questions ...

a) Does the ADIF file from DX Log include a DXCC field for each QSO?
b) When you imported the ADIF file into Logger32 did you have the option to mark QSOs with no DXCC as "Invalid for DXCC"?

SeventyThree(s).

On January 5, 2020 at 7:19 AM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

The ADIF file created by DXLog does not contain a DXCC field.
Yes, I had that option ticked.

I imagine the solution it to NOT tick that option, and L32 will
automatically fill in the DXCC field, so the upload to ClubLog will be
correct.

If this is correct, sorry for the bandwidth
73
Paul F6EXV

Le 05/01/2020 à 13:26, Bob a écrit :
[...]

It's all in the Help File. SeventyThree(s).

On January 5, 2020 at 7:34 AM Paul F6EXV <f6exv@hotmail.com> wrote:

[...]

If you had imported 2000 QSOs with "Invalid Country", you would click SETUP | UPDATES | VALIDATE YOUR LOGBOOK DXCC COUNTRY CODES FROMCLUB LOG. And Club Log will make the necessary corrections for you. This feature is described in the Help File. SeventyThree(s).