Topics

L32LogSync Update

Rick Ellison

Due to the recent change at Clublog updating their security protocol I have
posted an update for L32LogSync on my website.
http://www.n2amg.com/software/l32-logsync/

Sometime in the next 24hours you should get an notice to auto-update or you
can go to the website and download it.
Besides correcting the ClubLog changes this also finishes the re-write of
the Built in FTP application. I have some minor issues to handle but they
have nothing to do with the operation of the FTP portion of the program.

73 Rick N2AMG

Dale M <dmess4391@...>

Hi, My name is Stephanie C.

I am Dale Messerschmidt's Granddaughter. I want to let you know on Monday Dec. 2 Dale passed away unexpectedly.

If you have any question. You can email me back here. I will check his email.