Topics

60 meters

Pierre -

Hello all,

Is it possible to add 60 meters on the worked/confirmed window and the award => DXCC table ?

73 Pierre

Gerry VE6LB

See HELP.

Worked/Confirmed Window, 6th line.

HNY, Gerry VE6LB

Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 13:03
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: [hamlogger] 60 meters

Hello all,

Is it possible to add 60 meters on the worked/confirmed window and the award => DXCC table ?

73 Pierre

Jim Hargrave

It’s already a user option. Perhaps you need to update your Logge32 version.

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 2:04 PM
Subject: [hamlogger] 60 meters

Hello all,

73 Pierre

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Pierre -

Hello

I have the very last version, but cannnot see the 60 meters band in either worked/confirmed window and the award => DXCC table   !!!

May be i have to activate some options ?

73 Pierre

Pierre -

Hello gerry

I got it now

Thanks for helping

73 and happy New Year

Pierre

g3sed

Can anyone help – I cannot see 60m countries worked total in my DXCC awards reports. I have the band ticked with a Y in the Band map and it appears in my Worked/Confirmed window, just not able to get total number of countries worked in the awards reports ?

..have looked a t help and cannot see what I am doing wrong. Have latest version of Logger 32   V3.50.296

Many thanks

Mike G3SED

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Michael Harris

Does DXCC include 60m?

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 11/01/2017 18:35, g3sed@... [hamlogger] wrote:
Can anyone help – I cannot see 60m countries worked total in my DXCC awards reports. I have the band ticked with a Y in the Band map and it appears in my Worked/Confirmed window, just not able to get total number of countries worked in the awards reports ?

..have looked a t help and cannot see what I am doing wrong. Have latest version of Logger 32 V3.50.296

Many thanks
Mike G3SED

John Munton <JOHNG7SSE@...>

Mike

There is a check box for "show 60m" in the bottom right corner of the Award Table window.

John
G7SSE

------ Original Message ------
To: "hamlogger@..." <hamlogger@...>
Sent: 11/01/2017 21:35:23
Subject: [hamlogger] Re: 60 meters

..have looked a t help and cannot see what I am doing wrong. Have latest version of Logger 32   V3.50.296

Many thanks

Mike G3SED

Jim Cox

60 meters does not count for DXCC   Jim K4JAF

Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 3:35 PM
Subject: [hamlogger] Re: 60 meters

..have looked a t help and cannot see what I am doing wrong. Have latest version of Logger 32   V3.50.296

Many thanks

Mike G3SED

rick darwicki

NO, but I want to track my countries etc just for my own interest