From: hb9amo@... [hamlogger]
Sent: Saturday, December 31, 2016 13:03
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: [hamlogger] 60 meters

Hello all,

Is it possible to add 60 meters on the worked/confirmed window and the award => DXCC table ?

73 Pierre

Jim Hargrave

It’s already a user option. Perhaps you need to update your Logge32 version.

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

Is it possible to add 60 meters on the worked/confirmed window and the award => DXCC table ?

73 Pierre

Pierre -

Hello

I have the very last version, but cannnot see the 60 meters band in either worked/confirmed window and the award => DXCC table   !!!

May be i have to activate some options ?

73 Pierre

Pierre -

Hello gerry

I got it now

Thanks for helping

73 and happy New Year

Pierre

g3sed

Can anyone help – I cannot see 60m countries worked total in my DXCC awards reports. I have the band ticked with a Y in the Band map and it appears in my Worked/Confirmed window, just not able to get total number of countries worked in the awards reports ?

..have looked a t help and cannot see what I am doing wrong. Have latest version of Logger 32   V3.50.296

Many thanks

Mike G3SED

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Michael Harris

Does DXCC include 60m?

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 11/01/2017 18:35, g3sed@... [hamlogger] wrote:
Can anyone help – I cannot see 60m countries worked total in my DXCC awards reports. I have the band ticked with a Y in the Band map and it appears in my Worked/Confirmed window, just not able to get total number of countries worked in the awards reports ?

..have looked a t help and cannot see what I am doing wrong. Have latest version of Logger 32 V3.50.296

Many thanks
Mike G3SED

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

John Munton <JOHNG7SSE@...>

Mike

There is a check box for "show 60m" in the bottom right corner of the Award Table window.

John
G7SSE

Can anyone help – I cannot see 60m countries worked total in my DXCC awards reports. I have the band ticked with a Y in the Band map and it appears in my Worked/Confirmed window, just not able to get total number of countries worked in the awards reports ?

..have looked a t help and cannot see what I am doing wrong. Have latest version of Logger 32   V3.50.296

Many thanks

Mike G3SED

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Jim Cox

60 meters does not count for DXCC   Jim K4JAF

Can anyone help – I cannot see 60m countries worked total in my DXCC awards reports. I have the band ticked with a Y in the Band map and it appears in my Worked/Confirmed window, just not able to get total number of countries worked in the awards reports ?

..have looked a t help and cannot see what I am doing wrong. Have latest version of Logger 32   V3.50.296

Many thanks

Mike G3SED

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

rick darwicki

NO, but I want to track my countries etc just for my own interest