Topics

60 Meter problem

rick darwicki

60 M is in the band file and tracks needs, but I can't seem to find a way to print the stats since it isn't acceptable for any of the awards.
I would like to track it against ARRL DXCC just for my own entertainment.  Any suggestions?  TNX  Rick N6pe

Vesko

Hello Rick,
If you select from Menu > Awards > DXCC, in the open window, at the bottom right corner there is a tick place > Show 60m.
Hope this is what you are looking for.
I wish you luck,
Vesko LZ2JE

On Saturday, March 21, 2020, 6:17:03 AM GMT+2, rick darwicki via Groups.Io <n6pe@...> wrote:

60 M is in the band file and tracks needs, but I can't seem to find a way to print the stats since it isn't acceptable for any of the awards.
I would like to track it against ARRL DXCC just for my own entertainment.  Any suggestions?  TNX  Rick N6pe

ANGEL WP4G

Also make sure you have defined in the Band Modes map with stats Y

rick darwicki

WOW !!! so simple, I never noticed that.  TNX to the group, sorry to bother you'll with the question.