From: "Andy VA3PL" <va3pl@...>
Sent: 20/11/2019 16:57:41
Subject: [hamlogger] Lost wsjtx_log.adi

Sorry it is not related much to Logger 32 but perhaps someone would help.
Due to computer crash i lost wsjtx_log.adi containing all my FT8 and FT4 QSO's from WSJT-X program.
Is there a way to restore it from Logger32, perhaps?
I do keep daily backups of all my Logger32 QSO's

73 de Andy SP9KR

Bob

In addition to the wsjtx_log.adi file there is a CSV log called wsjtx.log. I don't know it there's a tool/utility to convert this CSV to an ADI that wsjt-x can read, but if you can find wsjtx.log, you can ask on the wsjtx reflector what to do. 73.

On November 20, 2019 at 11:57 AM Andy VA3PL <va3pl@...> wrote:

Sorry it is not related much to Logger 32 but perhaps someone would help.
Due to computer crash i lost wsjtx_log.adi containing all my FT8 and FT4 QSO's from WSJT-X program.
Is there a way to restore it from Logger32, perhaps?
I do keep daily backups of all my Logger32 QSO's

73 de Andy SP9KR

Andy None

Hi John
I did as you suggested and I will test it soon and report here.

Andy SP9KR

On Wednesday, November 20, 2019, 8:19:02 p.m. GMT+1, John Munton - G7SSE <johng7sse@...> wrote:

Andy, sorry to hear of your crash.

In Logger32, from the file menu, perform a partial ADIF export of your log checking FT8 and FT4 in the modes column.

When asked save as wsjtx_log

You can then paste this file into the User/ AppData / Local/ WSJT-X (or JTDX) folder.

GL, 73

John - G7SSE