Topics

MKII vs high power

Zygmunt Szumski

The answer is blowing in the wind!

Call me by phone Marian.

73 Zygi SP5ELA

W dniu 20-Nov-19 o??09:46, sp5ewx pisze:

Hello everybody
I noticed when I use high power (more than 900-1000w) application in the computer turning off( yellow flag ) and computer stops to communicate with router..radio still communicate ???I can use CW ..and so on but Logger stops to communicate ..no frq reading ..Only solution is to restart program .I use good grounding system , ferret chokes on every cable.Is it .My computer is HP8200 and system WIN10 .
Any advice ??
Mike sp5ewx

Bob

Probably another Logger32 bug. SeventyThree(s).

On November 20, 2019 at 7:17 AM sp5ewx <sp5ewx@...> wrote:

Do you think its due to wireles system ??

On Wed, Nov 20, 2019 at 10:14 AM Jan <hamlogger@...> wrote:

Hello Mike

I had the same issue transmitting on 160 with 400 W.
After changing the keyboard to a Logitec K120 the trouble was gone and it even stays away without all the ferrite chockes.
The only problem I have is that my rotor (Yeasy G-2800 DXC) console is going to move. In fact it has destroyed the variable speed so now the rotor turns at high speed only.

Op 20-11-2019 om 09:46 schreef sp5ewx:

Hello everybody
I noticed when I use high power (more than 900-1000w) application in the computer turning off( yellow flag ) and computer stops to communicate with router..radio still communicate …I can use CW ..and so on but Logger stops to communicate ..no frq reading ..Only solution is to restart program .I use good grounding system , ferret chokes on every cable.Is it .My computer is HP8200 and system WIN10 .
Any advice ??
Mike sp5ewx

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

sp5ewx

[...]

Jan