Topics

UDP Bandmap Highlight Worked Before

Bob

Art, there is a 'Calling me' BandMap. I have never tried/used it, but you may be able to reply to stations that do not show on the BandMap (if it filters stations previously worked) by clicking on the 'Calling me' BandMap. Have fun, and let you mouse do the talking. SeventyThree(s).

On October 12, 2019 at 6:11 PM Art - VE3UTT / W1AJT <W1AJT@...> wrote:

Thanks to those who responded.  I will see if I can bold the "X".  I did not want to "Block Callsigns Worked Before" however, I might re-think that.  I don't call those worked before but I do receive repeat calls and normally QSO them.

Thanks Again,
Art - W1AJT / VE3UTT

Art - VE3UTT / W1AJT

Thanks to those who responded.  I will see if I can bold the "X".  I did not want to "Block Callsigns Worked Before" however, I might re-think that.  I don't call those worked before but I do receive repeat calls and normally QSO them.

Thanks Again,
Art - W1AJT / VE3UTT

Bob

Is there any way to highlight a station worked before in the UDP bandmap other than the "X" that appears next to the call sign?

Yes, click the option SHOW/BLOCK CALLSIGNS WORKED BEFORE. Then check the option BLOCK SELECTED CALLSIGNS QSOD B4. With this combination you only see stations not worked B4. SeventyThree(s).

On October 11, 2019 at 4:57 PM Gary Hinson <Gary@...> wrote:

The bold X works fine for me, Art, coupled with the multicolour highlighting of ‘new ones’ (new DXCCs or grid on this band, new this mode, new this year, ATNOs …), bold text for stations that have been CQing, and the green blobs for LoTW users (or rather, in my case, FOC members).

A quick glance down the column tells me that, so far this year, I’ve already worked just 4 of the 20+ stations on 20m FT8 right now …

… while the absence of coloured highlighting tells me there are no new DXCCs or FOC members to work at the moment, unfortunately.

If you are hinting at maybe using coloured highlighting or text to indicate ‘worked before’, that would need fit in with the ‘new DXCC’ indications, which are already quite complex.  Bob has given us loads of useful info already: for me, as a keen DXer, it’s one of the best features of Logger32 to be able to see juicy morsels of DX hiding among the krill.   Or not.