It will be good.

Anyway..still no link from you yet.

Serge

Вы писали 27 августа 2019 г., 17:15:18:

Serge, I have spent many hours looking for the problem, and I can not reproduce it. I even loaded the Russian language pack on the PC but could not reproduce the problem. Because the PC was now all Russian, I couldn't read the menus to put it back to English ... another two hours wasted. Here's the plan - I have added additional error checking in the area where the modified CNTY field is written to the logbook. Hopefully the new code will point me to the error.  I will eMail you a download link where you can get a new Logger32.exe to test. To enable the additional error checking, please do this: Click the VIEW menu and check the ENABLE ERROR TRAPPING option. 73.
Re: Changes in subdivision info problem On August 27, 2019 at 12:45 AM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom@...> wrote:

All the same with all other countries. Bob.

I tried German and US callsigns. 13 mismatch.

Back to .391 - perfect work.

Thank you,

Serge Ra6ydx

Cyrillic characters? This is not what I see in the ADIF specification (look at http://www.adif.org/310/ADIF_310.htm#Primary_Administrative_Subdivision for Country 054). Please send me a CSV file (by direct eMail) of your Secondary Admin file for Eu Russia, so that I can experiment. SeventyThree(s).

On August 26, 2019 at 5:41 PM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom@...> wrote:

--
С уважением,
Datatelecom

Bob

datatelecom@...> wrote:

--
С уважением,
Datatelecom

Serge Bykovsky

[...]

Serge, my last QSO is with a station in NY and the CNTY field is ERIE. I right click on the CNTY field and select EDIT ADMIN SUBDIVISION FIELD. Just for fun, I see another CNTY just below ERIE called ESSEX. I click on ESSEX, click APPLY. The Window closes and the LogbooK Page Window changes to shoe NY and ESSEX. What am I doing wrong? SeventyThree(s).

On August 26, 2019 at 5:32 PM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom=bk.ru@groups.io> wrote:

Secondary. Bob.

Edit from the logbook. Right click mouse and so on.

Primary or Secondary Administration maintenance? There is no edit
option, there is Add, Delete, and Modify. Which one? Which field
causes the problem? SeventyThree(s).
On August 26, 2019 at 3:26 PM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom=bk.ru@groups.io> wrote:
Hello,

.392 393 when Edit Admin Subdivision Info - run time 13 error
info: Type mismatch appears. Logger shuts down . However, changing which were
made - is in place.

Thank you,

Serge Ra6ydx

Serge Bykovsky