Topics

Off topic question ...

jason williams

I do believe he still gets his nanny to do that, but she is 107 and cant do much...either that or some how the lizard has stretched his human suit in the wash again...

Bob

Tom, the BBC just posted the pictures. Boris looked very Trumpesque ... What's with this LGBTQ handshake thing the Queen does? (Yuk, creepy). SeventyThree(s).

On July 24, 2019 at 1:11 PM Tom Wylie <thomasgwylie@...> wrote:

I think he cuts his own hair with a pair of scissors whilst looking in a mirror

Tom
G#4FDM

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019, 16:41 Bob, < k4cy@...> wrote:

Does anyone know if Boris combed his hair before his audience with the Queen? SeventyThree(s).

Tom Wylie

I think he cuts his own hair with a pair of scissors whilst looking in a mirror

Tom
G#4FDM

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019, 16:41 Bob, <k4cy@...> wrote:

Does anyone know if Boris combed his hair before his audience with the Queen? SeventyThree(s).

Barry GM4GIF

Dunno, but I think she may have said “OK Boris, go kick some ass” !!!

73 de Barry/gm4gif

--
Air 2

John Pink

He borrowed Trumps comb

Does anyone know if Boris combed his hair before his audience with the Queen? SeventyThree(s).

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

I do not think so.

73