From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob
Sent: Monday, July 22, 2019 2:59 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] E-mail alerts based on localy decoded (WSJT-X) call that is new dxcc per band/mode

Jim, if you're trying to setup GMail, then see this from the Help file:

The default setting is for Gmail. The Gmail security is set to allow less secure apps to access Gmail. Go to https://www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps and turn it ON.

SeventyThree(s).

On July 22, 2019 at 1:23 PM Jim Altman <jaltman636@...> wrote:

Thanks Bob, got it. I seem to be having some trouble with my tls only servers, but I will play and get something figured out.

73

Jim Altman
jaltman636@...