From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson
Sent: 25 October 2018 06:24
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] How to remove...

That is correct and is the proper way to do it :)

73 Villi
TF3VS

From: Mike Doe <ch25@...>

Date: 24/10/2018 14:24 (GMT+00:00)

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 02:57 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:

Deleting them from "Tools > Setup Bands and Modes" will get rid of them

Worked, thanks.
Mike

Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson

It is in Tools | Setup Bands and Modes  and there it is column no. 8

If you want to remove e.g. FT8 you have to do it for every band it has been assigned to, one Y left will keep the column, hi.

73 es gl

Villi
TF3VS

John Munton - G7SSE <JOHNG7SSE@...>

I believe changing Y to N in the Stats column will also remove them from the Worked confirmed window.

John
G7SSE

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 02:57 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:

Deleting them from "Tools > Setup Bands and Modes" will get rid of them
Worked, thanks.
Mike

Mike

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 02:57 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:

Deleting them from "Tools > Setup Bands and Modes" will get rid of them
Worked, thanks.
Mike

Gerald Boutin

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 07:57 AM, Mike Doe wrote:
... psk and mt63 columns from worked/confirmed window?
Thanks, Mike
Mike,
Deleting them from "Tools > Setup Bands and Modes" will get rid of them. I haven't yet found a way to only disable the modes in the Worked / Confirm window.

--
Gerald, VE1DT

Mike