How to remove...

Mike

... psk and mt63 columns from worked/confirmed window?
Thanks, Mike

Gerald Boutin

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 07:57 AM, Mike Doe wrote:
... psk and mt63 columns from worked/confirmed window?
Thanks, Mike
Mike,
Deleting them from "Tools > Setup Bands and Modes" will get rid of them. I haven't yet found a way to only disable the modes in the Worked / Confirm window.

--
Gerald, VE1DT

Mike

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 02:57 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:

Deleting them from "Tools > Setup Bands and Modes" will get rid of them
Worked, thanks.
Mike

John Munton - G7SSE <JOHNG7SSE@...>

I believe changing Y to N in the Stats column will also remove them from the Worked confirmed window.

John
G7SSE

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 02:57 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:

Deleting them from "Tools > Setup Bands and Modes" will get rid of them
Worked, thanks.
Mike

Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson

That is correct and is the proper way to do it :)

73 Villi
TF3VS

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 02:57 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:

Deleting them from "Tools > Setup Bands and Modes" will get rid of them

Worked, thanks.
Mike

Alex Malyava - K2BB

Where exactly is this "Y to N in the Stats column" ?

I also want to get rid of PSK and, possibly, add some FT8....

Thanks,
Alex K2BB

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 1:23 PM Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson <vilhj@...> wrote:

That is correct and is the proper way to do it :)

73 Villi
TF3VS

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 02:57 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:

Deleting them from "Tools > Setup Bands and Modes" will get rid of them

Worked, thanks.
Mike

Vilhjalmur Sigurjonsson

It is in Tools | Setup Bands and Modes  and there it is column no. 8

If you want to remove e.g. FT8 you have to do it for every band it has been assigned to, one Y left will keep the column, hi.

73 es gl

Villi
TF3VS

On Wed, Oct 24, 2018 at 02:57 PM, Gerald Boutin wrote:

Deleting them from "Tools > Setup Bands and Modes" will get rid of them

Worked, thanks.
Mike

Gary Hinson

Another approach is to ‘consolidate’ the statistics for all the digimodes into one column, using the menu that appears when you right-click the worked-confirmed window:

Likewise with the phone modes (e.g. AM, DSB and SSB QSOs all count as phone).

A disadvantage of deleting modes from the ‘Bands and modes’ is that you will no longer be able to log QSOs on those modes if your interests change (e.g. if a rare DXpedition ONLY uses some obscure digimode?).  If you don’t care, go ahead.  Make my day.

73

Gary   ZL2iFB