Topics

Logger32 ver3.50.355 -Help Files, now DXCC Awards window

Geoffrey Downs

Many thanks for the help Akiro. New help file installed. I had not needed to access Help for some time! The reason I wished to on this occasion was because my DXCC Awards window is not working properly but I have not found an answer.

If I click Awards - DXCC, a window appears but no table, just three wide horizontal bars  - grey, black and white - plus the two lines at the bottom 'All Time Countries' and 'Current Countries' and the selection boxes below. The other Awards windows work normally eg DXCC Challenge, IOTA etc.

Has anyone any thoughts on why this might be happening?

73 to all

Geoff
G3UCK

On 17/05/2018 23:04, akira yoshida wrote:

Geoff

Go to Logger32 page.  http://www.logger32.net/

Click Support Files. Click the Icon of Latest English Online Help files for Logger32.

In Logger32 Helpfiles Version 3.50.355 Beta2, download Logger32.chm.

Open property of Logger32.chm. Check unblock.

Copy Logger32.chm in the Logger32 folder.

73

On 2018/05/18 6:30, Geoffrey Downs wrote:
Thank you for the continued development. Please could someone remind me how to update the Help Files?

73 to all

Geoff
G3UCK

On 16/05/2018 02:57, akira yoshida wrote:

Hi all

You may find important improvement in this version especially for FT8 users.

Please read details in the latest Logger32 Help file.

1. Award table

DXCC stats are now displayed for each mode including FT8, JT65 etc etc.

2. UDP BandMap

If you select any callsign you want to work, JTDX or WSJT-X will call him automatically.

when

(a) he send CQ

(b) he send 73/RR73/RRR This works only with JTDX.

The author of Logger32 will look forward to seeing comment/request on these new features.

Have a fun

--

73 de aki ja1nlx

--

73 de aki ja1nlx

akira yoshida <ayoshida@...>

Geoff

Can you send me screen copy of your DXCC Award table in direct email ?

73

On 2018/05/18 20:35, Geoffrey Downs wrote:
[...]

Aasmund Birger Jakobsen

Hello akira,

Friday, May 18, 2018, 1:41:28 PM, you wrote:

[...]

Best regards,
Aasmund
mailto:la5tfa@...

Richard Black

After downloading and installing the new .chm file, I get an error message that the version does not match that of the .chi file. I don't see the .chi file available at the Logger32 web site. I tried editing the old .chi file with Notepad, but see that it is a binary file. Logger32 freezes when I attempt to access Help.

Suggestions?
--
N0FXQ - Rich

Jan

close Logger32
Delete the file
Import a new help file
73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 19.mei.2018 om 15:57 schreef Richard Black via Groups.Io:
After downloading and installing the new .chm file, I get an error message that the version does not match that of the .chi file. I don't see the .chi file available at the Logger32 web site. I tried editing the old .chi file with Notepad, but see that it is a binary file. Logger32 freezes when I attempt to access Help.

Suggestions?
--
N0FXQ - Rich

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

w4lde

Rich,
I think if my memory is good is:  the need for the chi file was deleted, try moving that file to temp location and try the help function again.  Remember to check the chm file properties and unblock the file if needed.
Have a good weekend
73 de Ron W4LDE

On May 19, 2018, at 9:57 AM, Richard Black via Groups.Io <jrblack99sa@...> wrote:

After downloading and installing the new .chm file, I get an error message that the version does not match that of the .chi file. I don't see the .chi file available at the Logger32 web site. I tried editing the old .chi file with Notepad, but see that it is a binary file. Logger32 freezes when I attempt to access Help.

Suggestions?
--
N0FXQ - Rich

Mike

Ron is correct. I went through the same thing recently and was told to delete the .chi file. It is no longer needed. Did that and Help worked FB.

73 N2TBP  Mike