Topics

IC-7610 Setup

Michael Buckle

Does anyone have a set of setup helps or a crib sheet for the IC7610 when used with L32?

Radio Parameters and any rig settings would be appreciated. I have L32 working in a fashion but if you select a frequency using the radio's buttons, the marker on the monitor window does not move, the same happens if you click on a frequency within the Band Monitor windows, the Frequency changes on the radio but the band marker does not move.

If the marker is not moving, the incorrect frequency is recorder within Logger32

Any Help on this would be most welcome.

Mike B G4RMV

Iwao Fujino

My settings are as follows.

- Settings of IC-7610
Change the CI-V address 98H -> 8EH
mimic of IC-7851
Transceive: On
- Settings of the Logger32 Radio Configuration
Radio: Icom IC-7800
Icom address: 8E

I hope this works fine.

Iwao Fujino JH1BNC

--

Dave Colliau

I will be back in town Tuesday and I have a good set up for Logger 32 and the 7610 . Using the 7800 works as well as the 7600 ot 7700 but the CIV commands need to be changed to make the qsy,s on dx spots control the rig correctly. Part of my command set includes qsy on spot with split and dual watch enabled and also making vfo B the main vfo for finding that hole in the pileup to transmit . Just the qsy and split made no sense to me even with dual watch on if I couldnt automatically be in control of where I wanted to try to send at . Minimum button button pushing is what  I was after.  The CIV commands do differ from rig to rig. I will upload a full cheat sheet this week .
73
Dave N8DC