Topics

New Update for L32LogSync

Rick Ellison

I have uploaded a new version to my website. This is an update only for the
.exe file. Open the zip after downloading it and unzip the file contents
into the install directory where you have installed L32LogSync.

http://www.n2amg.com/software/l32-logsync/

This version has fixes for a bunch of bugs including eQSL and ClubLog. Also
for the TQSL path error.

73 Rick N2AMG

F4FQH Olivier

Hi Rick
Warning, there is no space on the name of the file between l32 and logsync.
Change it in the zip please.

If some people use the update before Rick correct it, add a space of it will stay in .1.

73s
Olivier
F4FQH