Topics

L32 LogSync

Rick Ellison

I have now posted the new application that is taking the place of the old
LOTW-eQSl utility.
It's new name is called L32 LogSync.

In order to continue using ClubLog after tomorrow you will need to remove
the LOTW-eQSL utility and install the new application. All of the controls
in this application are all .net compatible controls which will make it
compatible with Windows 7 and above. Windows XP is no longer able to use the
SSL connections in ClubLog and Other services as they are finished so it is
no longer supported.

There is still work being done on this application but with the need to
update for the changes at ClubLog I have all of the required features
completed. I will release updates as I complete sections.
I expect you to find some bugs or something that doesn't look right. When
you stumble across one of these what I would like you to do is turn Debug On
and repeat the same thing you had done previously to make the bug happen.
After doing so You can turn debug off and in the directory where the
application is installed you will find one or 2 files. They are DebugLog.txt
and Errorlog.txt. Please send them to me in a direct email so I can find
where the problem is happening in. Also please describe the bug as you see
it and possibly how to duplicate it.

You can download the full installer at : http://www.n2amg.com
Click on the L32 LogSync link on the left.

73 Rick N2AMG

Rick Ellison

If you have downloaded the file before reading this file please download the
zip file again and extract both files. One file was missing from the zip
file and it has now been replaced...

73 Rick N2AMG

[...]

------------------------------------
Posted by: "Rick Ellison" <rellison@twcny.rr.com>
------------------------------------

Visit these sites for Logger and other downloads:
http://www.logger32.net/

------------------------------------

Yahoo Groups Links

F6FLU@gmx.com <F6FLU@...>

Hello Rick,

in the windows the name remained "Logger32 LOTW-eQSL Utility" ...

73 and many Thanks for this new version

--
Daniel

F6FLU
Daniel Lavocat
F6FLU@...
http://F6FLU.fr

F6KOP Team #1277

UFT #1277

CDXC #1632   DXCC CW #13586

[...]

F6FLU <F6FLU@...>

Hello
@Rick : I always have this error :

----------
01/04/2018 13:53:30 - Error- Main.ClubLogRealtimeUpload
 =Error Report=
Le serveur distant a retourné une erreur : (403) Interdit.
   à System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
   à L32LogSync.Main.ClubLogRealtimeUpload()
 =Error Report End=
----------
The other system to Website and HRDLog are right

And the first Pb is about installation :
I want to install in C:\Ham\L32LogSync

I select this folder but the installation is always done in C:\L32LogSync

73

Dan

dimanche 1 avril 2018 10:08

Hello Rick,

dimanche 1 avril 2018 05:25

If you have downloaded the file before reading this file please download the
zip file again and extract both files. One file was missing from the zip
file and it has now been replaced...

73 Rick N2AMG

dimanche 1 avril 2018 01:51

[...]

n4gil@...

Good morning Rick.

I have tried SEVERAL times to install this wonderful piece of software.

My virus program (AVAST) calls the file “FileRepMalware”.

After bypassing that issue the installation stops prematurely.

Any suggestions?

Thanks. N4GIL / Wayne

n4gil <n4gil@...>

Good morning Rick.

I have tried SEVERAL times to install this wonderful piece of software.

My virus program (AVAST) calls the file “FileRepMalware”.

After bypassing that issue the installation stops prematurely.

Any suggestions?

Thanks. N4GIL / Wayne

Al, K6RIM

Rick,

Win 10 64-bit.

Deleted the old program and downloaded the new one following your instructions.

Turned off my antivirus first.

Unfortunately, the new program does not install.

So out of business with Club Log and LOTW until this issue is resolved.

Cockpit trouble here?

With thanks and 73,

Al, K6RIM

---In hamlogger@..., <rellison@...> wrote :

[...]

Jan

Hello Rick

Some issues I encounter.

The unzip gives 2 files:
L32LogSync application
L32LogSync installer.
This is a bit confusing for when I click un the installer it gives the error message has to be run from bootstrapper.
In my opinion (to avoid some misunderstandings) the names should be changed.

Further with the installer I choose to install on my E drive as my C is ssd with only 125 Gig.
But I still see that there is a folder created on the C drive. Could you change this?

Then there is no icon placed on my screen so I had to do this myself. (easy way to start it stand alone and make do the settings)

When I have the right path in Logger32 it is running fine although I could not download from LOTW but this may be a ARRL LOTW issue.

73
Jan
PA4JJ

Op 1-4-2018 om 14:12 schreef F6FLU F6FLU@... [hamlogger]:

[...]

my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388

Dave Colliau

Ok heres what I did. I unzipped the file which creates the .msi and the .exe file. I unblocked them both and marked the box to run the .exe as an admin and i ran a scan on the .exe file with my AVGfree and it told me it was good. I then right clicked and told win10 to run the program as an admin . I possibly didnt have to tell it again to run as an admin  but what the heck. It installed . Now on the the next steps of setting it up. Avg still tells me it doesnt trust this file but it opens although I cant do anything. Now I wait for avg to tell me its not a virus then move on.

73

Dave N8DC

On April 1, 2018 at 9:00 AM "n4gil@... [hamlogger]" <hamlogger@...> wrote:

Good morning Rick.

I have tried SEVERAL times to install this wonderful piece of software.

My virus program (AVAST) calls the file “FileRepMalware”.

After bypassing that issue the installation stops prematurely.

Any suggestions?

Thanks. N4GIL / Wayne

pa3eeg

After turning off AVG Pro, no problems with installation as Administrator.
After setting up LotW and eQSL all works perfectly.
Works also perfect after re-enabling AVG.

Only had to tell AVG that the program could be trusted.

Thanks for this utility

Ruud, pa3eeg

Al, K6RIM

Well, I thought I had deleted the old program (LOTW-EQSL Utility), but it still lives somewhere in my computer and is still functional with Logger32.

Not sure if it's necessary to get it removed in order to get the new program to install, but if so, maybe that's the problem here.

Will reboot the computer and see if that helps.

[...]

Dan..

Can you send me a screenshot. I don’t see any place in the installer code where that should be listed..

73 Rick N2AMG

[...]

I would turn your anti-virus off to let the program install. Afterwards I would set an exception for it in the program. I have scanned the file 2 times with 2 separate AV’s and I also run my Hosting service’s scanner on all my files before I release it and nothing has been found with any of them..

73 Rick n2AMG

I have tried SEVERAL times to install this wonderful piece of software.

My virus program (AVAST) calls the file “FileRepMalware”.

After bypassing that issue the installation stops prematurely.

Any suggestions?

Thanks. N4GIL / Wayne

Rick Ellison

Give me a couple of hours to process all these error's and such. I have run
this application in many different situations and thought I had found
everything. Also to complicate matters I switched to a new installer and I
obviously do not have the settings correct as it should allow you to install
where you want to.

73 Rick N2AMG

[...]

I made an exception in AVG and set all my info and the program jut stalls and says not responding. Also my club log info is correct but it tells me its not ?

Dave N8DC

[...]

I am guessing that AVG has removed or blocked part of the program. I would re-install it wit AVG turned off.

As for ClubLog. Did you edit the .ini file and enter in your password there?? If so then the program is sending the wrong password. The passwords are encrypted when it is saved to the .ini file so they have to be entered in from the program. Also does your password include the # sign at the beginning of the password?? I spent a few hours with a user last week trying to figure out why ClubLog kept telling him his password was wrong and it ended up that he had a # at the beginning of his password. Once that was removed it ran fine.

73 Rick N2AMG

[...]

Check your username and password for ClubLog. An error 403 is a credentials issue. Also see the message I sent to Dan above this one that talks about the password….

73 Rick n2AMG

[...]

Reinstalled and first it says it cant connect to logger 32 tried 5 times and nothing else works either. Still get the wrong password from the club log upload .

4/1/2018 11:27:35 AM - UploadToClubLog - File Upload Begin Upload =
4/1/2018 11:27:45 AM - UploadToClubLog - File Upload End - Unsuccessful =
4/1/2018 11:27:45 AM - Uploadunsuccessful #3 = Not Returned Upload deniedcallsign not configured for your account

Dave N8DC

[...]

Michael N.Neretin

Hi, Rick!

I have now posted the new application that is taking the place of the old
LOTW-eQSl utility.
It's new name is called L32 LogSync.
Is it for Win7 and above only?

I have a problem with WinXP SP3 :(

--
Best regards,
Michael mailto:rw6hkf@stavcom.ru

Jim Cox

Close and restart Logger32.  ClubLog should work with the correct password entered.  Try to manually log into ClubLog.