Autoflag UDP captured QSOs

Mike Walkington

Hi

I know I can, and I have, set up logger32 to automatically flag QSOs for QSLing, using the Setup menu from the Logbook Entry window. When I do this, the QSL status appears in the appropriate Logbook Page Window column as I log each QSOs. But, I have not been able to work out how to automatically flag QSOs for QSLing when I use the fabulous UDP functionality to capture WSJT-x QSOs in logger32. I would appreciate any advice on how to do this.

Mike

VK1OO

Rick Williams - VE7TK

Try this!
  • Go to Logbook Entry Window
  • Right click on Call window
  • Go to Setup
  • Go to QSLing & QSO Export
  • Select QSO type to flag

73,
Rick
VE7TK

Website: http://www.ve7tk.com

On Thursday, November 30, 2017, 12:51:19 AM PST, Mike Walkington mike.walkington@... [hamlogger] wrote:

Hi

I know I can, and I have, set up logger32 to automatically flag QSOs for QSLing, using the Setup menu from the Logbook Entry window. When I do this, the QSL status appears in the appropriate Logbook Page Window column as I log each QSOs. But, I have not been able to work out how to automatically flag QSOs for QSLing when I use the fabulous UDP functionality to capture WSJT-x QSOs in logger32. I would appreciate any advice on how to do this.

Mike

VK1OO

Mike Walkington

Thanks Rick

This is the process I referred to. It does not seem to work for QSO's captured by UDP. Do you use UDP and does it work for you?

Mike

VK1OO

Re: Autoflag UDP captured QSOs

Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:32 am (PST) . Posted by:

"Rick W" ve7tk

[...]

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (2) . Top ^

ayoshida@...

Mike

I checked this again.
All QSLing flag are correctly flagged in Logger32 when QSO is logged in WSJT-X or JTDX.
(QSL, eQSL and LoTW)

73 de aki  ja1nlx

On Thursday, November 30, 2017, 12:51:19 AM PST, Mike Walkington mike.walkington@... [hamlogger] <hamlogger@...> wrote:

Hi

I know I can, and I have, set up logger32 to automatically flag QSOs for QSLing, using the Setup menu from the Logbook Entry window. When I do this, the QSL status appears in the appropriate Logbook Page Window column as I log each QSOs. But, I have not been able to work out how to automatically flag QSOs for QSLing when I use the fabulous UDP functionality to capture WSJT-x QSOs in logger32. I would appreciate any advice on how to do this.

Mike

VK1OO

Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (2) . Top ^

Rick Williams - VE7TK

Yes Mike it works for me. I have ALL qsos flagged for upload to LoTW. It works including UDP qsos.