Topics

Logger32 and UDP Socket

F5SZY Yves

Hi to all

Why to have removed UDP SOCKET in the latest version of L32 version ?
Why this arbitrary decision ?
I have no problem with Wsjtx and Jtdx
With this decision Logger32 regresses ......

Version 3.38 worked perfectly well
No problem here. I use Windows 10  X64bits

Me too I go back to version 338

Best 73's de F5SZY / Yves

Ron Rushton

No problems with it at all. If you don't like don't use it, fastastic job by the programmers to include it

please reintroduce it very good if you use it with FT8 etc saves a lot of hassle to keep updating your

logger32 logbook from wsjt-x adi file.

73 de Ron G6GA

gu0uvh

I agree with you no problems here with 3.50.337 in fact I have rolled back to version 337.

73 Malcolm
GU0UVH

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017, 11:50:35 AM GMT, dxcc17@... [hamlogger] wrote:

Hi to all

Why to have removed UDP SOCKET in the latest version of L32 version ?
Why this arbitrary decision ?
I have no problem with Wsjtx and Jtdx
With this decision Logger32 regresses ......

Version 3.38 worked perfectly well
No problem here. I use Windows 10  X64bits

Me too I go back to version 338

Best 73's de F5SZY / Yves

Richard Quick <rich.w4rq@...>

I solved my problem very simply by rolling back to the previous version that has UDP implemented, and disabled automatic updates until UDP is added again. No fuss!

And thanks to Bob and other developers for all your efforts! Y'all do a superb job!
Sometimes we forget that doing a good thing is a bit like peeing yourself while wearing a dark blue suit.......you get a warm feeling, but nobody notices!
Just saying Thanks guys
Rich - W4RQ

Mark Anderson

I love the UDP idea. +1 for keep please!

And a huge shout out to the L32 team!

WB2SMK

Fabian Malnero <eb1tr@...>

Rolling back, also.

+1 for UDP

El 11 nov 2017, a las 19:24, wodenickel@... [hamlogger] <hamlogger@...> escribió:

I love the UDP idea. +1 for keep please!

And a huge shout out to the L32 team!

WB2SMK

wd40konijn66@...

Come on guys,

I think Bob wants everybody on their knees first, begging.

I mean, how stubborn can you be...

Rick Williams - VE7TK

Bruno you have NO idea what you are talking about. Further you have no idea what is happening and what new features are being developed and tested. Your lack of respect for the author and the testers of the software is evident.

Perhaps rather than continuing to throw sand into the Logger32 development process, based on misinformation or no information, it might be time for you to move on to other logging software.

Rick
VE7TK

Marc-ON7SS-OO9O

Bruno,

I think you better be quiet for a bit.

By the way what are you still doing in this group.  Thought you switched to DXLAB

73  Marc

Amateur Radio Station
ON7SS - OO9O

UBA HF Contest Manager
Marc Domen
http://www.on7ss.be
http://www.uba.be

Op 12/11/2017 om 17:25 schreef wd40konijn66@... [hamlogger]:

Come on guys,

I think Bob wants everybody on their knees first, begging.

I mean, how stubborn can you be...

NICK K. PLUMIDAKIS

I agree with you Rick 100/100.

Nick

SV1VS

Bruno you have NO idea what you are talking about. Further you have no idea what is happening and what new features are being developed and tested. Your lack of respect for the author and the testers of the software is evident.

Perhaps rather than continuing to throw sand into the Logger32 development process, based on misinformation or no information, it might be time for you to move on to other logging software.

Rick
VE7TK

Posted by: ve7tk@...

Reply to sender

Reply to group

Start a New Topic

Messages in this topic (8)

Visit these sites for Logger and other downloads:
http://www.logger32.net/

Visit Your Group

·         New Members 10

.