wsjt-x QSO log import into L32

John Owens

My WSJT-X log contains 2 files that have my log information for contacts made on WSJT-X. One is a text file, and the other is an ADIF file. I want to transfer the QSO contact info to L32, and am not sure how to do this. If I try to import the log information, it wants to see a file with a .adi extension. How do I create this file for import to L32?? , or where do I find it??

John Owens - N7TK
Celebrating 60 Years in Ham Radio
No. 1 DXCC Honor Roll

n5kd

Hi John,

Import the .adi file.

So, in Logger32 (at the top left corner) select File - Import Logs - ADI (adif) file.

Then select the only visible .adi file in your directory that will be in somewhere like

C:\Users\John\AppData\Local\WSJT-X      obviously your name here may be something other than John.

Ignore the text file for this import.

Hope that helps.

73' Pete, N5KD.

On 14/10/2017 20:02, jcowens1@... [hamlogger] wrote:

My WSJT-X log contains 2 files that have my log information for contacts made on WSJT-X. One is a text file, and the other is an ADIF file. I want to transfer the QSO contact info to L32, and am not sure how to do this. If I try to import the log information, it wants to see a file with a .adi extension. How do I create this file for import to L32?? , or where do I find it??

John Owens - N7TK
No. 1 DXCC Honor Roll

Gary WB6BNE in Arizona

Hello John
I have been using this simple trick for a couple years now. Go to the file that has the ADIF File in the WSJT-X folder and create a shortcut to the desk top.
Use the shortcut when Logger32 ask for ADIF.Log file. The WSJT-X folder will open, then click on the Adif.
This also apply s to EQSL and LOTW. Takes less than 15 seconds to upload a the Adif log file.
Gary WB6BNE

On 10/14/2017 1:02 PM, jcowens1@... [hamlogger] wrote:

John Owens - N7TK
No. 1 DXCC Honor Roll

John Munton <JOHNG7SSE@...>

John

My WSJT-X log is: 

wsjtx_log.adi

This should import fine into L32.

Does your wsjtx log file actually have the extension .ADIF ?

If so, copy & paste it to your desktop then just change the file extension to .adi (right click - Rename)
Ignore any warning messages about changing file types.

L32 should then be able to import this file.

As always, make sure to backup your log in L32 before importing, just in case.

John
G7SSE

------ Original Message ------
To: "L32 Reflector" <hamlogger@...>
Sent: 14/10/2017 21:02:38
Subject: [hamlogger] wsjt-x QSO log import into L32

John Owens - N7TK
No. 1 DXCC Honor Roll

John Owens

Peter:

Thanks for you reply and help. Some of the QSO's in that log are already in my L32 log. I am assuming that if I import the entire file, it will just ignore those QSO's that are already in the log?? I can edit the file and get rid of those QSO's that are already in my log if needed.

Thanks again
John Owens

Jim Smith

That is correct. You will get errors for those qsos already in the log that you are trying to import, but that is not a problem. The dupes in the import will be discarded and only the "new" loggings imported.

No need to edit your wsjt-x log.

================================
Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR. Elad FDM-S2, Perseus/FM+, SDRPlay and Funcube Dongle SDR Recievers 8-element OP-DES for Band 2, 12-ele ZL Special for 2m, plus wideband vertical. Wellbrook 1530 Loop for LF

On 15/10/2017 16:34, jcowens1@... [hamlogger] wrote:

Peter:

Thanks for you reply and help. Some of the QSO's in that log are already in my L32 log. I am assuming that if I import the entire file, it will just ignore those QSO's that are already in the log?? I can edit the file and get rid of those QSO's that are already in my log if needed.

Thanks again
John Owens

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Gary@...

…. Talking of which, when we import an ADIF with duplicate records, the dupes are skipped but are identified as “Errors”: it might be nice if the import routine displayed the count of “Duplicates skipped” as well as “Errors” so we would know what was happening.

[Clearly this would be a nice-to-have, a low-priority idle suggestion.]

Gary  ZL2iFB

Sent: Monday, 16 October 2017 5:35 a.m.
To: hamlogger@...
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] wsjt-x QSO log import into L32

Peter:

Thanks again

John Owens

gboutin@...

Gary,

You may already know this, but looking at the bad.adi file that is generated during an import includes all the rejected qsos along with the reason they were rejected.

> Gerald, VE1DT

---In hamlogger@..., <Gary@...> wrote :

…. Talking of which, when we import an ADIF with duplicate records, the dupes are skipped but are identified as “Errors”: it might be nice if the import routine displayed the count of “Duplicates skipped” as well as “Errors” so we would know what was happening.

Gary  ZL2iFB

Peter:

Thanks again

John Owens

Gerry VE6LB

The log .adi file is a hidden file and doesn’t appear in a search. Simply right click on the file you see in the wsjt-x folder and unhide it. I created a shortcut to the file and stuck it on my desktop to make it easy to find.

73, Gerry VE6LB

Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2017 14:02
To: L32 Reflector
Subject: [hamlogger] wsjt-x QSO log import into L32

John Owens - N7TK
No. 1 DXCC Honor Roll

Gary@...

Thanks Gerald.

Yes … but checking through the bad.adi is a separate, optional user activity after the import is done, which I suspect hardly ever gets done.  I’m suggesting it might be nice to know what’s going on under the covers while the import is happening. 

Personally I don’t think detected-and-skipped duplicate QSOs even qualify as “errors”: I’d quite like to know if there are any genuine errors in the ADIF (meaning data record/field formatting or content errors such as 160 or 99 or missing etc.), but at present any genuine errors may be buried under an unsightly pile of dupes.

If we were shown live counts of errors and dupes racking up during the import, it would also be clearer to the user that both are being identified and handled.

For bonus marks, I’d quite like to know if there are any ‘new ones’ in the import – perhaps sounding the same audio cues as are defined for new ones arriving on DXcluster (since I think the cluster feed is suspended during the import), and showing the counts e.g. “1 new DXCC, 3 new band-mode slots, 2 new IOTAs …” [I realise there are lots of ways to define ‘new ones’, hence it may be quite complicated to specify the requirement properly for Bob, but since the import function updates the statistics already, I’m naively suggesting giving us the option to notify us when it updates the stats].

Gary  ZL2iFB

Sent: Tuesday, 17 October 2017 2:15 a.m.
Subject: RE: [hamlogger] wsjt-x QSO log import into L32

Gary,

You may already know this, but looking at the bad.adi file that is generated during an import includes all the rejected qsos along with the reason they were rejected.

> Gerald, VE1DT

Gary  ZL2iFB

Peter:

Thanks again

John Owens

John Munton <JOHNG7SSE@...>

Gary

You could try using the ADIF Filter program available from here: http://sp7dqr.pl/en/converters.php

Have it filter your WSJT-X log by date based on the last qso in your Logger32 log.
This will produce a filtered ADI file of only new qso's which you can then import into Logger32.
You would of cause have to do this every time prior to import.

If you do try the program you may need to add FT8 and JT9 to its ADIF modes list.

John
G7SSE

------ Original Message ------
Sent: 16/10/2017 19:14:05

Thanks Gerald.

Yes … but checking through the bad.adi is a separate, optional user activity after the import is done, which I suspect hardly ever gets done.  I’m suggesting it might be nice to know what’s going on under the covers while the import is happening. 

Personally I don’t think detected-and-skipped duplicate QSOs even qualify as “errors”: I’d quite like to know if there are any genuine errors in the ADIF (meaning data record/field formatting or content errors such as 160 or 99 or missing etc.), but at present any genuine errors may be buried under an unsightly pile of dupes.

If we were shown live counts of errors and dupes racking up during the import, it would also be clearer to the user that both are being identified and handled.

For bonus marks, I’d quite like to know if there are any ‘new ones’ in the import – perhaps sounding the same audio cues as are defined for new ones arriving on DXcluster (since I think the cluster feed is suspended during the import), and showing the counts e.g. “1 new DXCC, 3 new band-mode slots, 2 new IOTAs …” [I realise there are lots of ways to define ‘new ones’, hence it may be quite complicated to specify the requirement properly for Bob, but since the import function updates the statistics already, I’m naively suggesting giving us the option to notify us when it updates the stats].

Gary  ZL2iFB

Sent: Tuesday, 17 October 2017 2:15 a.m.

Gary,

> Gerald, VE1DT

Gary  ZL2iFB

Peter:

Thanks again

John Owens

Michael Harris

This is all getting too complicated.

I've created a simple batch file called from the L32 Utilities menu that MOVES the wsjtx_log.adi file to the folder where my downloads go. From there I simply use the L32 File > "Import Logs" menu option to absorb it into my main log.

By moving the wsjtx_log.adi a new one is created each wsjtx session thus no dupes imported.

I always upload any FT8 run to LoTW when I've finished. Currently at a 76% match rate.

I also auto run a batch file, from the Utilities menu, on L32 start up to copy my latest L32 shut down backup files to an external HDD.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 16/10/2017 16:43, 'John Munton' JOHNG7SSE@... [hamlogger] wrote:
Gary
You could try using the ADIF Filter program available from here: http://sp7dqr.pl/en/converters.php
Have it filter your WSJT-X log by date based on the last qso in your Logger32 log.
This will produce a filtered ADI file of only new qso's which you can then import into Logger32.
If you do try the program you may need to add FT8 and JT9 to its ADIF modes list.
John
G7SSE

Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@...>

Download latest Logger32 Help file and See: Misc | TCP server

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:hamlogger@...]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 5:21 PM

I've created a simple batch file called from the L32 Utilities menu
that MOVES the wsjtx_log.adi file to the folder where my
downloads go. From there I simply use the L32 File > "Import Logs"
menu option to absorb it into my main log.

By moving the wsjtx_log.adi a new one is created each wsjtx
session thus no dupes imported.

I always upload any FT8 run to LoTW when I've finished. Currently at
a 76% match rate.

I also auto run a batch file, from the Utilities menu, on L32 start up
to copy my latest L32 shut down backup files to an external HDD.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 16/10/2017 16:43, 'John Munton' JOHNG7SSE@...
[hamlogger] wrote:
Gary

You could try using the ADIF Filter program available from here:
http://sp7dqr.pl/en/converters.php

Have it filter your WSJT-X log by date based on the last qso in your
Logger32 log.
This will produce a filtered ADI file of only new qso's which you
can
then import into Logger32.

If you do try the program you may need to add FT8 and JT9 to its
ADIF
modes list.

John
G7SSE

------------------------------------
Posted by: Mike Harris <mike.harris@...>

Visit these sites for Logger and other downloads:
http://www.logger32.net/

Yahoo Groups Links

Gary@...

Thanks everyone …

John: yes, I could mess around trimming out just the latest QSOs from the WSJT-X log to import into Logger32 using SP7DQR’s program or Notepad or whatever, but that’s tedious and error prone, especially given that I am updating Logger32 every hour or so when QRV (because that in turn updates my log at ClubLog and the log search on my QRZ.com page, and lets me sign and upload new QSOs to LoTW).  It’s easier just to import the entire WSJT-X log every time, ignoring the “error” messages (for dupes), although it is taking longer each time as the log grows.

Mike: moving or clearing the WSJT-X ADIF log file would be an obvious approach but it has the unfortunate side-effect of making WSJT-X “forget” which stations and DXCCs I have contacted on FT8.  To keep that info, I am stuck with constantly adding to the same log file, importing it periodically into Logger32.  [I guess I could manually remove all but the first QSOs with each DXCC from the WSJT-X log

Jim: what has TCP Server to do with this?  WSJT-X broadcasts QSO info via UDP not TCP.  Or are you hinting maybe that JTAlert speaks TCP to Logger32 now??

Gary  ZL2iFB

PS  RC3 of WSJT-X was released a few hours ago. 

Sent: Tuesday, 17 October 2017 11:37 a.m.

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

>> -----Original Message-----
>> From: hamlogger@...
>> [mailto:hamlogger@...]
>> Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 5:21 PM
>> To: hamlogger@...
>> Subject: Re: [hamlogger] wsjt-x QSO log import into L32
>>
>> This is all getting too complicated.
>>
>> I've created a simple batch file called from the L32 Utilities menu
>> that MOVES the wsjtx_log.adi file to the folder where my
>> downloads go. From there I simply use the L32 File > "Import Logs"
>> menu option to absorb it into my main log.
>>
>> By moving the wsjtx_log.adi a new one is created each wsjtx
>> session thus no dupes imported.
>>
>> I always upload any FT8 run to LoTW when I've finished. Currently at
>> a 76% match rate.
>>
>> I also auto run a batch file, from the Utilities menu, on L32 start up
>> to copy my latest L32 shut down backup files to an external HDD.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mike VP8NO
>>
>> On 16/10/2017 16:43, 'John Munton' JOHNG7SSE@...
>> [hamlogger] wrote:
>> > Gary
>> >
>> > You could try using the ADIF Filter program available from here:
>> > http://sp7dqr.pl/en/converters.php
>> >
>> > Have it filter your WSJT-X log by date based on the last qso in your
>> > Logger32 log.
>> > This will produce a filtered ADI file of only new qso's which you
>> can
>> > then import into Logger32.
>> > You would of cause have to do this every time prior to import.
>> >
>> > If you do try the program you may need to add FT8 and JT9 to its
>> ADIF
>> > modes list.
>> >
>> > 73
>> > John
>> > G7SSE
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------
>> Posted by: Mike Harris <mike.harris@...>
>>
>> Visit these sites for Logger and other downloads:
>> http://www.logger32.net/
>>
>>
>> Yahoo Groups Links
>>
>>
>>

ayoshida@...

Gary

It is JTDX (not WSJT-x) which tell Logger32 logged QSO data via TCP.

73 de aki  ja1nlx

Thanks everyone …

John: yes, I could mess around trimming out just the latest QSOs from the WSJT-X log to import into Logger32 using SP7DQR’s program or Notepad or whatever, but that’s tedious and error prone, especially given that I am updating Logger32 every hour or so when QRV (because that in turn updates my log at ClubLog and the log search on my QRZ.com page, and lets me sign and upload new QSOs to LoTW).  It’s easier just to import the entire WSJT-X log every time, ignoring the “error” messages (for dupes), although it is taking longer each time as the log grows.

Mike: moving or clearing the WSJT-X ADIF log file would be an obvious approach but it has the unfortunate side-effect of making WSJT-X “forget” which stations and DXCCs I have contacted on FT8.  To keep that info, I am stuck with constantly adding to the same log file, importing it periodically into Logger32.  [I guess I could manually remove all but the first QSOs with each DXCC from the WSJT-X log

Jim: what has TCP Server to do with this?  WSJT-X broadcasts QSO info via UDP not TCP.  Or are you hinting maybe that JTAlert speaks TCP to Logger32 now??

Gary  ZL2iFB

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

>>
>>
>>
>>
>> a 76% match rate.
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mike VP8NO
>>
>> [hamlogger] wrote:
>> > Gary
>> >
>> >
>> > Logger32 log.
>> can
>> >
>> ADIF
>> > modes list.
>> >
>> > 73
>> > John
>> > G7SSE
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Yahoo Groups Links
>>
>>
>>

Gary@...

😊  The plot thickens!  I’m using WSJT-X not JTDX (as indicated by the subject line above).

73 Aki-san

Gary  ZL2iFB

Sent: Tuesday, 17 October 2017 3:15 p.m.

Gary

73 de aki  ja1nlx

Thanks everyone …

Gary  ZL2iFB

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

>>
>>
>>
>>
>> a 76% match rate.
>>
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Mike VP8NO
>>
>> [hamlogger] wrote:
>> > Gary
>> >
>> >
>> > Logger32 log.
>> can
>> >
>> ADIF
>> > modes list.
>> >
>> > 73
>> > John
>> > G7SSE
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Yahoo Groups Links
>>
>>
>>

Rick Williams - VE7TK

Mike Logger32 already has an auto-backup utility.

Click on the Zip databases and Logbook icon (the one at the extreme left of the menu bar) and select schedule. I do a full backup at shutdown to Google Drive but you just give it the path you need!

It keeps the last 10 databases and logbook zip files at shutdown. First in >> First out

As for WSJT-x I delete the wsjt-x.adi file at startup. After operating with WSJT-x at shutdown I import the adi file into Logger32.

I have approached the WSJT-x powers that be and they have shown no interest in writing code to use the Logger32 TCP interface at this time. They suggest I use JT-Alert which I understand gets its data from the UPD interface available in WSJT-x. However, JT-Alert, which does a lot of things besides logging, does not support Logger32.

Rick
VE7TK

On Monday, October 16, 2017, 3:21:10 PM PDT, Mike Harris mike.harris@... [hamlogger] wrote:

I've created a simple batch file called from the L32 Utilities menu that
MOVES the wsjtx_log.adi file to the folder where my downloads go. From
there I simply use the L32 File > "Import Logs" menu option to absorb it
into my main log.

By moving the wsjtx_log.adi a new one is created each wsjtx session thus
no dupes imported.

I always upload any FT8 run to LoTW when I've finished. Currently at a
76% match rate.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 16/10/2017 16:43, 'John Munton' JOHNG7SSE@... [hamlogger] wrote:
> Gary
>
> You could try using the ADIF Filter program available from here:
> http://sp7dqr.pl/en/converters.php
>
> Have it filter your WSJT-X log by date based on the last qso in your
> Logger32 log.
> This will produce a filtered ADI file of only new qso's which you can
> then import into Logger32.
> You would of cause have to do this every time prior to import.
>
> If you do try the program you may need to add FT8 and JT9 to its ADIF
> modes list.
>
> 73
> John
> G7SSE

Michael Harris

I copy the last of the 10 databases to an external HDD. Can't be doing with all this cloud stuff. Local data storage is very inexpensive, why put it in the hands of some virtually unaccountable tech company.

xcopy /y "C:&#92;Radio&#92;Logger32&#92;VP8NO_BACKUP_FULL_010.ZIP" "I:&#92;L32 Backups"
xcopy /y "C:&#92;Radio&#92;Logger32&#92;VP8NO_BACKUP_VP8NO_010.ZIP" "I:&#92;L32 Backups"

This way I have two copies of each, one in the L32 folder and one elsewhere.

As for FT8, I've made close to a thousand exchanges and that's good enough for me. A couple of days ago I chased down 3C0L on CW for some band slot fills and the personal involvement in cracking the pile, no skimmer or other aids, was energising compared to watching the PC do the heavy lifting.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 17/10/2017 01:36, Rick W ve7tk@... [hamlogger] wrote:
Mike Logger32 already has an auto-backup utility.
Click on the Zip databases and Logbook icon (the one at the extreme left of the menu bar) and select schedule. I do a full backup at shutdown to Google Drive but you just give it the path you need!
It keeps the last 10 databases and logbook zip files at shutdown. First in >> First out
As for WSJT-x I delete the wsjt-x.adi file at startup. After operating with WSJT-x at shutdown I import the adi file into Logger32.
I have approached the WSJT-x powers that be and they have shown no interest in writing code to use the Logger32 TCP interface at this time. They suggest I use JT-Alert which I understand gets its data from the UPD interface available in WSJT-x. However, JT-Alert, which does a lot of things besides logging, does not support Logger32.
Rick
VE7TK

n5kd

Hi Mike,

I semi agree with you. I have a batch file that runs every 15 minutes and uploads the last log file to a USB memory stick, but also to my homepage. At work, I download the copy from my homepage and overwrite a copy of Logger32 there. Belt and braces backup. I understand if the original gets corrupted, then these backups are corrupted. Hence other backups are done manually as well.

I’m really sorry you have had enough FT8. I’m trying to make FT8 DXCC without resorting to cards. I’ve worked VP8LP but he wants direct only. I heard you loud on 10m a couple of weeks ago, but couldn’t get through the pile up. I’ll keep searching for another LoTW user.

Regards,

73’  Pete, N5KD.

On Oct 17, 2017, at 07:05, Mike Harris mike.harris@... [hamlogger] <hamlogger@...> wrote:

I copy the last of the 10 databases to an external HDD. Can't be doing 
with all this cloud stuff. Local data storage is very inexpensive, why 
put it in the hands of some virtually unaccountable tech company.

xcopy /y "C:\Radio\Logger32\VP8NO_BACKUP_FULL_010.ZIP" "I:\L32 Backups"
xcopy /y "C:\Radio\Logger32\VP8NO_BACKUP_VP8NO_010.ZIP" "I:\L32 Backups"

This way I have two copies of each, one in the L32 folder and one elsewhere.

As for FT8, I've made close to a thousand exchanges and that's good 
enough for me. A couple of days ago I chased down 3C0L on CW for some 
band slot fills and the personal involvement in cracking the pile, no 
skimmer or other aids, was energising compared to watching the PC do the 
heavy lifting.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 17/10/2017 01:36, Rick W ve7tk@... [hamlogger] wrote:
> Mike Logger32 already has an auto-backup utility.
> Click on the Zip databases and Logbook icon (the one at the extreme left of the menu bar) and select schedule. I do a full backup at shutdown to Google Drive but you just give it the path you need!
> It keeps the last 10 databases and logbook zip files at shutdown. First in >> First out
> 
> As for WSJT-x I delete the wsjt-x.adi file at startup. After operating with WSJT-x at shutdown I import the adi file into Logger32.
> I have approached the WSJT-x powers that be and they have shown no interest in writing code to use the Logger32 TCP interface at this time. They suggest I use JT-Alert which I understand gets its data from the UPD interface available in WSJT-x. However, JT-Alert, which does a lot of things besides logging, does not support Logger32.
> 
> 73,
> Rick
> VE7TK

Prasad

Aki and all,

I had written this email sometime back but i guess left it in my Drafts and
forgot to send.

The link below will take you to a document where I have listed my work
around to log from JTDX to Logger32 TCP server via JTAlertX and a small
windows utility called Socat which basically converts the UDP ADIF data
sent out for each QSO by JTAlertx to TCP into the Logger32 TCP server. It
may sound a bit complex but once set up I have been using this seamlessly
and without issues for the past few weeks.

Here is the link: https://goo.gl/cHBKhr

I have also attache dtit to the email in case it comes through. Hope you
will all enjoy it if you do set it up this way - I for one am having fun
logging straight into Logger32 :)

73 de Prasad VU2PTT, W2PTT (ex-AF6DV)

ARSI, ARRL, FOC, CWOPS, IFROAR, MARC
NCDXF, INDEXA, SCCC, EUPSK, IOTA-200
ARRL DXCC Card Checker
CQ Awards Checkpoint
Coordinator - VU Contest Group www.vucg.in
Webmaster - Logger32 www.logger32.net

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 7:45 AM, ayoshida@... [hamlogger] <
hamlogger@...> wrote:

Gary

73 de aki ja1nlx

Thanks everyone …

John: yes, I could mess around trimming out just the latest QSOs from the
WSJT-X log to import into Logger32 using SP7DQR’s program or Notepad or
whatever, but that’s tedious and error prone, especially given that I am
updating Logger32 every hour or so when QRV (because that in turn updates
my log at ClubLog and the log search on my QRZ.com page, and lets me sign
and upload new QSOs to LoTW). It’s easier just to import the entire WSJT-X
log every time, ignoring the “error” messages (for dupes), although it is
taking longer each time as the log grows.

Mike: moving or clearing the WSJT-X ADIF log file would be an obvious
approach but it has the unfortunate side-effect of making WSJT-X “forget”
which stations and DXCCs I have contacted on FT8. To keep that info, I am
stuck with constantly adding to the same log file, importing it
periodically into Logger32. [I guess I could manually remove all but the
first QSOs with each DXCC from the WSJT-X log

Jim: what has TCP Server to do with this? WSJT-X broadcasts QSO info via
UDP not TCP. Or are you hinting maybe that JTAlert speaks TCP to Logger32
now??

Gary ZL2iFB

PS RC3 of WSJT-X was released a few hours ago.

*Sent:* Tuesday, 17 October 2017 11:37 a.m.
*To:* hamlogger@...
*Subject:* RE: [hamlogger] wsjt-x QSO log import into L32

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:hamlogger@... <hamlogger@...>]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2017 5:21 PM

I've created a simple batch file called from the L32 Utilities menu
that MOVES the wsjtx_log.adi file to the folder where my
downloads go. From there I simply use the L32 File > "Import Logs"
menu option to absorb it into my main log.

By moving the wsjtx_log.adi a new one is created each wsjtx
session thus no dupes imported.

I always upload any FT8 run to LoTW when I've finished. Currently at
a 76% match rate.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 16/10/2017 16:43, 'John Munton' JOHNG7SSE@...
[hamlogger] wrote:
Gary

You could try using the ADIF Filter program available from here:
http://sp7dqr.pl/en/converters.php

Have it filter your WSJT-X log by date based on the last qso in your
Logger32 log.
This will produce a filtered ADI file of only new qso's which you
can
then import into Logger32.

If you do try the program you may need to add FT8 and JT9 to its
ADIF
modes list.

John
G7SSE

Posted by: Mike Harris <mike.harris@...>

Visit these sites for Logger and other downloads:
http://www.logger32.net/

Yahoo Groups Links