Interface IC-7600

Ron Smith <n7rd@...>

Just wondering if anyone has had a problem interfacing the IC-7600 to the program.
I've been running a IC-756 Pro2 with it for years with no problems, but the IC-7600
seems to not like the connection or could be it don't like me.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Tnx,
Ron N7RD

Larry Fravel

Here is how I have mine set up:

COM3  (yours may be different)

Baud 9600

Data 8

Stop Bits 1

Parity None

Poling 500 MS

HEX  Address 7A

Boxes Ticked

Set DTR High

SET RTS High

Use Narrow CW Filter

ICOM Has Data ON/Off Control

Show VFO Split

Identity IC-7600
Larry K8YYY

It's easier to fool people than convince them that they've been fooled.
Mark Twain

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Ron Smith <n7rd@...>

Tnx Larry.

73,
Ron

On Jul 4, 2017 12:33 PM, "'Larry R Fravel' lfravel@... [hamlogger]" <hamlogger@...> wrote:

Here is how I have mine set up:

COM3  (yours may be different)

Baud 9600

Data 8

Stop Bits 1

Parity None

Poling 500 MS

HEX  Address 7A

Boxes Ticked

Set DTR High

SET RTS High

Use Narrow CW Filter

ICOM Has Data ON/Off Control

Show VFO Split

Identity IC-7600
Larry K8YYY

It's easier to fool people than convince them that they've been fooled.
Mark Twain

AVG logo

www.avg.com

Larry Fravel