From: "'Larry R Fravel' lfravel@... [hamlogger]" <hamlogger@...>
Sent: 29/06/2017 20:23:40
Subject: [hamlogger] Adding 60 meters to the Band Plan

I am running latest update – 3.50.323 and am trying to add the 60 meter band into the band map.  As soon as I put 60 under the band in the editor I immediately get the error 60 is not a valid ADIF band and I cannot continue.  Have they not put 60 meters into the acceptable list of bands in ADIF?  Is there a work around?

Larry K8YYY

It's easier to fool people than convince them that they've been fooled.
Mark Twain

Larry Fravel

Thanks John, I’ll give it a try.

Larry K8YYY

It's easier to fool people than convince them that they've been fooled.
Mark Twain

Larry Fravel

That did it John. thanks.  Got to edit a few things in there as well.