Preset RST Sent and Received not showing.

atm_ken_hunter@...

For some unknown reason my Logbook Entry window Sent and Received windows have been blanked. They are OK in my Bandplan and I have not figured out why in 2 days of reconfiguring. Anyone else see this and/or have suggestions?

73,

Ken - KB7H

Jim Hargrave

Ken,

I’m not sure what you mean: “have been blanked”

If no data is entered, these fields will automatically populate with default setting when selected and tabbed out of, or the QSO Is logged.

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

For some unknown reason my Logbook Entry window Sent and Received windows have been blanked. They are OK in my Bandplan and I have not figured out why in 2 days of reconfiguring. Anyone else see this and/or have suggestions?

73,

Ken - KB7H

atm_ken_hunter@...

Jim,

That's the problem. The default RST Sent and Received boxes are NOT
being populated by the data in the band plan. Worked OK during the CW
Worldwide contest last weekend and I've made no changes since then ?
Ver .309, Win 10 etc...

Ken - KB7H

atm_ken_hunter@...

Hmmm... Something fishy here.

For some reason, earlier this week when I clicked in the bandmap (as I usually do) the callsign transferred to the Entry Window and the radio changed to the stn freq but the RST Sent and Received windows were blank. This occurred several times resulting in blank RST entries in the logbook for those contacts. The preset values from the bandplan was not being moved to the Entry window. I spent 2 days trying everything I could think of including using a saved, known good, .ini file, verifying that the bandplan was correctly configured, restarting the computer etc. Noting made any difference so I asked for help from the Group, turned everything off and watched some boob tube movies.

Came back down and --- now it's working the way it was before, Go figure.

Is STUXNET still going around?

Ken - KB7H

ayoshida@...

Ken

Try this for TEST.

1) Rename Logger32.ini to Logger32.old

2) Run Logger32

Yes Logger32 run with default settings. How you see RST fields now ?
Is it normal or not ?

73 de aki
ja1nlx

---In hamlogger@..., <atm_ken_hunter@...> wrote :

[...]

When all else fails…re-boot.

73, Jim – w5ifp@...

[...]

Aki,

I did that a few times during the re-configuring without a fix. I walked away from the rig (shut everything down) for about 6 hours, fired it all up this morning and now is working normally again. Thanks for the suggestion but I do not want to try fixing it while it's not broke.

;0)

Ken - KB7H