From: "'BTX' F6ITD@... [hamlogger]"
To: "Hamlogger" <hamlogger@...>
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 9:33:30 PM
Subject: [hamlogger] Contest #SERIAL'   problem.

Following a false manipulation during the WPX CONTEST ( mea culpa) I handed the serial number to 001 in Logger32.
How to return to number 798 quickly, avoiding giving 798 clicks with the mouse on UP1 ?? GRRR
Maybe a new Evolution?
Jean-Pierre
F6ITD
mailto:f6itd@...

BTX

Merci de cette réponse très constructive.
73

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Contest #SERIAL' problem.

How about I ask John Kerry and James Taylor to visit.  Would that make you feel better?  73.

Following a false manipulation during the WPX CONTEST ( mea culpa) I handed the serial number to 001 in Logger32.
How to return to number 798 quickly, avoiding giving 798 clicks with the mouse on UP1 ?? GRRR
Maybe a new Evolution?
Jean-Pierre
F6ITD
mailto:f6itd@...

Bob

I will add an 'Oh merde!' button for the next release.  73.

Following a false manipulation during the WPX CONTEST ( mea culpa) I handed the serial number to 001 in Logger32.
How to return to number 798 quickly, avoiding giving 798 clicks with the mouse on UP1 ?? GRRR
Maybe a new Evolution?
Jean-Pierre
F6ITD
mailto:f6itd@...

BTX

Bob,
I see, that's the great form tonight ... as usual. Stay like that!
Any way thank for the great job.
Amen
73

Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 10:26 PM

I will add an 'Oh merde!' button for the next release.  73.

Following a false manipulation during the WPX CONTEST ( mea culpa) I handed the serial number to 001 in Logger32.
How to return to number 798 quickly, avoiding giving 798 clicks with the mouse on UP1 ?? GRRR
Maybe a new Evolution?
Jean-Pierre
F6ITD
mailto:f6itd@...

Gary Hinson <G4iFB@...>

How about letting us overtype the serial number with a positive integer of our choice?

How about I ask John Kerry and James Taylor to visit.  Would that make you feel better?  73.

Following a false manipulation during the WPX CONTEST ( mea culpa) I handed the serial number to 001 in Logger32.
How to return to number 798 quickly, avoiding giving 798 clicks with the mouse on UP1 ?? GRRR
Maybe a new Evolution?
Jean-Pierre
F6ITD
mailto:f6itd@...

Jim Pickett

Jean-Pierre --
The shortcut is found in the Logger32.ini configuration file.
Search for "serial" and you'll see where the current number is
stored. You can change this and take reeeeeeeally big leaps.

73,
Jim - K5LAD

On 30 Mar 2015 at 22:34, 'BTX' F6ITD@aol.com [hamlogger]
wrote:

Bob,
I see, that's the great form tonight ... as usual. Stay like that!
Any way thank for the great job.
Amen
73

I will add an 'Oh merde!' button for the next release. 73.

Following a false manipulation during the WPX CONTEST ( mea culpa) I handed the serial number to 001 in Logger32.
How to return to number 798 quickly, avoiding giving 798 clicks with the mouse on UP1 ?? GRRR
Maybe a new Evolution?
Jean-Pierre
F6ITD
mailto:f6itd@aol.com

Life is like a football ---
It ain't round ... It'll bounce funny on ya.

http://www.hayseed.net/~jpk5lad/