To answer an SWL-paper card

Peter Eckersberger

Hello,

I tried to confirm the receive of a paper SWL-card by following the procedure in the "Help"-section of "Logger32". The "Logger32" version is 3.47.23

Here the story ... "SP-0142-JG" sent a paper card and requested confirmation of a QSO which I had last year with the Polish DXpedition "5T0SP". The QSL-manager of that DXpedition was "SP6FXY".

Everything went fine except the fact that the DXpeditions QSL-manager was also taken over onto the label which I like to send to the SWL. At the upper right edge of the label it says ... via: SP6FXY

Well, provided that it wasn't me by doing something wrong or misunderstanding the system IMO that manager should not be written onto the label/QSL-card I send to the SWL. In that case the DXpeditions manager has no function at all. My confirmation card should be addressed and go straight to the SWL.

73 de Pez,ᅵ OE3EPW
ᅵ

Jim Hargrave <w5ifp@...>

Pez,

What program are you using for printing the labels?
You need to configure a different setup for SWL cards which does not have the QSL_VIA field included.

I use Logprint for printing QSL cards and have a separate setup for printing SWL cards.

    73s de Jim
       W5IFP

I tried to confirm the receive of a paper SWL-card by following the procedure in the "Help"-section of "Logger32". The "Logger32" version is 3.47.23

Here the story ... "SP-0142-JG" sent a paper card and requested confirmation of a QSO which I had last year with the Polish DXpedition "5T0SP". The QSL-manager of that DXpedition was "SP6FXY".

Everything went fine except the fact that the DXpeditions QSL-manager was also taken over onto the label which I like to send to the SWL. At the upper right edge of the label it says ... via: SP6FXY

Well, provided that it wasn't me by doing something wrong or misunderstanding the system IMO that manager should not be written onto the label/QSL-card I send to the SWL. In that case the DXpeditions manager has no function at all. My confirmation card should be addressed and go straight to the SWL.

73 de Pez,  OE3EPW

Peter Eckersberger

Hi Jim,

Thank you for the quick answer. You hit the nail. I had a seperate SWL-label BUT made a wrong ADIF-allocation in the first ADIF-field (Field 1). Changed it now to "CALL" and everything is OK.

73 de Pez, OE3EPW
<oe3epw@...>