From: jim-n4zy <n4zy@charter.net>
To: hamlogger@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sat, 6 Feb 2010 20:00:18 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: [hamlogger] upgrade.

i should have added in my last message that i would like to keep my mvary/psk files also my macros .
Jim N4ZY

jim-n4zy <n4zy@...>

should i save the foresaid files and then delete the version of logger i have before i download/unzip the new version??
Jim N4ZY

Download the Logger32 version 3.24 full release. There is a READ.ME file in the package. This will tell you everything you need to know (in excruciating detail).

73 and keep your fingers crossed,

i should have added in my last message that i would like to keep my mvary/psk files also my macros .
Jim N4ZY

None of the above. Read the READ.ME file. Simply follow the instructions. There's even instructions on how to open/read the READ.ME file (nothing is left to chance).

73,

should i save the foresaid files and then delete the version of logger i have before i download/unzip the new version??
Jim N4ZY
Download the Logger32 version 3.24 full release. There is a READ.ME file in the package. This will tell you everything you need to know (in excruciating detail).

73 and keep your fingers crossed,

i should have added in my last message that i would like to keep my mvary/psk files also my macros .
Jim N4ZY

jim-n4zy <n4zy@...>

so far i am plowing thru the mud.i have it installed. my log book transferred. but i am missing my mmvari macros. also in log book none of my lotw/eqsl/paper qsl show confirmed. that's the only things i see missing so far. i still have 2 logger 32 programs in the computer.
Jim N4ZY

None of the above. Read the READ.ME file. Simply follow the instructions. There's even instructions on how to open/read the READ.ME file (nothing is left to chance).

73,

should i save the foresaid files and then delete the version of logger i have before i download/unzip the new version??
Jim N4ZY
Download the Logger32 version 3.24 full release. There is a READ.ME file in the package. This will tell you everything you need to know (in excruciating detail).

73 and keep your fingers crossed,

i should have added in my last message that i would like to keep my mvary/psk files also my macros .
Jim N4ZY

Jim Hargrave

Jim,

Look in the help file under Tips, tricks and troubleshooting. Section 9 on the Sound Card window tells you how to convert your Macros to the new file system.

* 73's Jim W5IFP *
w5ifp@gvtc.com

>so far i am plowing thru the mud.i have it installed. my log
>book transferred. but i am missing my mmvari macros. also in
>log book none of my lotw/eqsl/paper qsl show confirmed. that's
>the only things i see missing so far. i still have 2 logger 32
>programs in the computer.
> Jim N4ZY

jim-n4zy <n4zy@...>

Thanks Jim, i have had the update in the computer 4 times to day. always something wrong. guess i keep 3.9.0. its working fine. the instructions i have printed out from the full down load is only about i paragraph long. really not that many instructions for a non computer geek.
thanks Jim N4ZY

Look in the help file under Tips, tricks and troubleshooting. Section 9 on the Sound Card window tells you how to convert your Macros to the new file system.

* 73's Jim W5IFP *
w5ifp@gvtc.com

Your MMVARI macros are exactly where you left them. Untouched. In a file called MMVARISoundCardMacros.ini in your Logger32 directory.

73,

[...]

Bob

There are several places where you could see LoTW/eQSL/Paper confirmations, or the results of these confirmations. Where exactly are the not showing?

73,