worked/confirmed window

Andreas Rehberg <df4wc.nospam@...>

Hi,

is there a way to configure the worked/confirmed window
to display a "C" only when LOTW or paper cards where received
(so not to show a C when comfirmed by eQSL)?

Andy, DF4WC

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out

Javier <ea1aus@...>

Not...
and also I believe that this would be a good option to introduce in
L32.

73 Javier, EA1AUS

--- In hamlogger@..., "Andreas Rehberg"
<df4wc.nospam@...> wrote:

Hi,

is there a way to configure the worked/confirmed window
to display a "C" only when LOTW or paper cards where received
(so not to show a C when comfirmed by eQSL)?

Andy, DF4WC

Jetzt GMX TopMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/topmail-out

Michael Harris

G'day,

I like the flexibility of the base logging program and would personally like to see a copy of "Logger32 Lite", just the logging elements, no cluster, no CW machine, no tracking etc, just the logging.

Installable options would do it.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 12/02/2007 13:16:04, Javier (ea1aus@...) wrote:
Not...
and also I believe that this would be a good option to introduce in
L32.

73 Javier, EA1AUS

--- In hamlogger@... [link: mailto:hamlogger@...],
"Andreas Rehberg"
<df4wc.nospam@...> wrote:

Hi,

is there a way to configure the worked/confirmed window
to display a "C" only when LOTW or paper cards where received
(so not to show a C when comfirmed by eQSL)?

Andy, DF4WC

Gerry <telwest@...>

Mike,

All the options are in the Toolbar bar. Simply don't turn on the options you don't want an you have Logger32-lite.

Gerry
VE6LB/VA6XDX
ARRL DXCC Card Checker
VE/VA6 QSL Bureau Team
(403) 251-6520
ve6lb (at) rac.ca
www.qsl.net/ve6lb/

I like the flexibility of the base logging program and would
personally like to see a copy of "Logger32 Lite", just the logging
elements, no cluster, no CW machine, no tracking etc, just the
logging.

Installable options would do it.

Regards,

Mike VP8NO

On 12/02/2007 13:16:04, Javier (ea1aus@...) wrote:
> Not...
> and also I believe that this would be a good option to introduce in
> L32.
>
> 73 Javier, EA1AUS
>
> --- In hamlogger@... [link:
> mailto:hamlogger@...],
> "Andreas Rehberg"
> <df4wc.nospam@...> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > is there a way to configure the worked/confirmed window
> > to display a "C" only when LOTW or paper cards where received
> > (so not to show a C when comfirmed by eQSL)?
> >
> > Andy, DF4WC

Visit these sites for Logger and other downloads:
http://www.logger32.net/ and...
http://www.golist.net/index.htm
Yahoo! Groups Links