Topics

Problem with DXCluster frequency transfer

ve3zi@...

To my surprise I find I have a similar problem. The call of the
cluster station is shown immediately. It then seems to take about 5
seconds before the radio is moved, and a very short period after that
before the display shows the correct frequency.

This is not a facility which I have used very much, but I KNOW that
it
used to work perfectly. So I reinstalled 6.07. Exactly the same. So
it
would appear to be something related to the computer environment
rather than a change in Logger. So I'm stumped!

73 Roger
VE3ZI

6Plus Activity Club <simplyinfo@...>

I can tell you what I found. I have dual VFO's and if it is on VFO B
then it will only log the call not the freq. On VFO A both work just
fine.

--
KF4OBL
#6P001 <ask me how to get yours!>

6Plus Activity Club
Dedicated to increasing 6 meter and above PSK Activity
Email: simplyinfo@...
http://home.sc.rr.com/simplyinfo/6plus/index.html
Contact me for info on joining the
FIRST PSK Club for 6 Meters and Above !!!

Jan Ditzian <ditzian@...>

I am using Logger 7.05, and I have just discovered that, if I click on a
call in the DX Cluster callsign listing, the call enters but not the
frequency. I often have to click several times, and it seems that I
must wait several seconds after a failure before being successful in
getting the frequency to transfer.

I am using fast polling, but changing speeds did not help. Does anyone
have a suggestion?

73,
Jan, KX2A