Date   

Re: Logger 32

Jeff Wilson
 

If using WSJT-X with Logger32 then close the radio port in Logger32 and open the UDP bandmap (right click at bottom) so that all your FT8 contacts are automatically logged in Logger32.  WSJT-X will then be controlling your radio freq.  Make sure you have all the UDP settings selected in WSJT-X.  See the help file.

 If you are only using Logger32 and can’t get the COM port from WSJT-X, try changing the PORT settings in WSJT-X and close the program.  You might have to reboot, but the COM4 should now be available to Logger32 for operating the other modes.  There are probably other ways, like using OMNIRig as the radio selected in WSJT-X.
I hope this helps.
Jeff VE3CV


Logger 32

jaak_peeters@...
 

I have a 10 years old Windows 10 laptop cpu and an Icom IC 7100 TRX  both  serves only digital modes.
A few days ago I installed WSJT-X and there for I must install a virtual USB driver: cable input ( VB Audio virual cable) on COM 4. Since then Logger 32 doesn't work anymore.
The programm can not make a connection with my TRX IC 7100. I changed the com port of logger 32 to COM 3 but nothing helps.
What do I wrong? Can somebody helps me?
Thanks,
Jaak ON4PJA


Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Paul Evans W4/VP9KF
 

You don't seem to understand the meaning of:

"Just wondering, not critical."


Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Jim Cox
 

I guess some hams will even kick a "gift horse" in the mouth.

-----Original Message-----
From: JOHN
Sent: Monday, December 30, 2019 2:10 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

This is a logging program - not an exercise for software purists.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Evans W4/VP9KF
Sent: 29 December 2019 16:47
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Which is why, as in any other product (whether 'free' or not), there should be proper specifications outlined high up in the introductory area of the web page, so that potential users can see what the future (or present) limitations are before they make a BIG jump.

In addition, can you say exactly why Logger32 uses Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, I believe) in some way? I've seen it fly by on one of the boot-up windows. With LibreOffice at 10 years old and on every new machine I've seen in ages, wouldn't it be wise to match a free program (Logger32) with another free program (LibreOffice) and not a paid for proprietary one (Microsoft Office)? Just wondering, not critical.


Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Charles
 

Crikey. Move to another Program and spare us the bandwidth. It'll soon be Christmas!


Charles

Charles Wilmott (MØOXO)
60 Church Hill, 
Royston, Barnsley,
South Yorkshire, S71 4NG
England, 
United Kingdom

Tel ; (+44) 7900 500775


The information in this internet email is copyright of Charles Wilmott, confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of Charles Wilmott only, except where the sender specifically states these to be his own views. Access, copying, dissemination to or re-use of information in it to or by anyone else is unauthorised.

On Mon, 30 Dec 2019, 20:10 JOHN, <pink.john@...> wrote:
This is a logging program - not an exercise for software purists.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Evans W4/VP9KF
Sent: 29 December 2019 16:47
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Which is why, as in any other product (whether 'free' or not), there should be proper specifications outlined high up in the introductory area of the web page, so that potential users can see what the future (or present) limitations are before they make a BIG jump.

In addition, can you say exactly why Logger32 uses Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, I believe) in some way? I've seen it fly by on one of the boot-up windows. With LibreOffice at 10 years old and on every new machine I've seen in ages, wouldn't it be wise to match a free program (Logger32) with another free program (LibreOffice) and not a paid for proprietary one (Microsoft Office)? Just wondering, not critical.







Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

JOHN
 

This is a logging program - not an exercise for software purists.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Evans W4/VP9KF
Sent: 29 December 2019 16:47
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Which is why, as in any other product (whether 'free' or not), there should be proper specifications outlined high up in the introductory area of the web page, so that potential users can see what the future (or present) limitations are before they make a BIG jump.

In addition, can you say exactly why Logger32 uses Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, I believe) in some way? I've seen it fly by on one of the boot-up windows. With LibreOffice at 10 years old and on every new machine I've seen in ages, wouldn't it be wise to match a free program (Logger32) with another free program (LibreOffice) and not a paid for proprietary one (Microsoft Office)? Just wondering, not critical.


Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Alex - YO9HP
 

Just logged QSO # 776596 and it is working fine. Thanks Bob & Team for great job!

73 & HNY, Alex YO9HP


Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Jan
 

And what about Open Office?


On 29-12-2019 17:47, Paul Evans W4/VP9KF wrote:
Which is why, as in any other product (whether 'free' or not), there should be proper specifications outlined high up in the introductory area of the web page, so that potential users can see what the future (or present) limitations are before they make a BIG jump.

In addition, can you say exactly why Logger32 uses Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, I believe) in some way? I've seen it fly by on one of the boot-up windows. With LibreOffice at 10 years old and on every new machine I've seen in ages, wouldn't it be wise to match a free program (Logger32) with another free program (LibreOffice) and not a paid for proprietary one (Microsoft Office)? Just wondering, not critical.




-- 
____________________________________________________
my dxspider clusters running on a raspberry pi:  
pa4jj-2 83.162.186.242 port 7300
pa4jj-3 83.162.186.242 port 7388


Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Paul Evans W4/VP9KF
 

Which is why, as in any other product (whether 'free' or not), there should be proper specifications outlined high up in the introductory area of the web page, so that potential users can see what the future (or present) limitations are before they make a BIG jump.

In addition, can you say exactly why Logger32 uses Microsoft Office (specifically Excel, I believe) in some way? I've seen it fly by on one of the boot-up windows. With LibreOffice at 10 years old and on every new machine I've seen in ages, wouldn't it be wise to match a free program (Logger32) with another free program (LibreOffice) and not a paid for proprietary one (Microsoft Office)? Just wondering, not critical.


Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

martinwcf
 

Hi Aki,

 

of course, create new empty logbook, but i am thinking about DXCC award etc. Is it possible to merge two logbooks together for DXCC, WAS, WAZ, etc.?

 

73! Martin OK1WCF

 

______________________________________________________________
> Od: "ja1nlx" <ayoshida0205@...>
> Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
> Datum: 29.12.2019 12:21
> Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook
>

Martin

I think you need to create new empty Logbook.

73

On 2019/12/29 16:17, martinwcf wrote:
> Jim,
>
> and what can i do after that, when i reach "full log"?
>
> Martin OK1WCF
>
>
> ______________________________________________________________
>> Od: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@...>
>> Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
>> Datum: 29.12.2019 03:58
>> Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook
>>
> Martin
>
> Sounds about right...
>
> Jim – w5ifp-
>
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
>>> Behalf Of martinwcf
>>> Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 1:03 PM
>>> To: hamlogger@groups.io
>>> Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
>>> logbook
>>>
>>> Thanks Jim,
>>>
>>> statistic say logbook is about 47% full. I have logged in about 160k
>>> QSO, so it looks like about 400k QSO maximum. Am I right?
>>>
>>> Best regards Martin OK1WCF
>>>
>>> ___________________________________________________
>>> ___________
>>>> Od: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@...>
>>>> Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
>>>> Datum: 28.12.2019 19:26
>>>> Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
>>> logbook
>>> Open: Tools/ Database Maintenance/Logbook details.
>>>
>>> Jim – w5ifp-
>>>
>>>>> -----Original Message-----
>>>>> From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
>>> Behalf Of
>>>>> martinwcf
>>>>> Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 11:17 AM
>>>>> To: hamlogger@groups.io
>>>>> Subject: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
>>> logbook
>>>>> Hi all,
>>>>>
>>>>> one simple question.
>>>>> Is there any limit for number of QSO logged in one logbook???
>>> At the
>>>>> present time i have abou 160k QSO logged in.
>>>>>
>>>>> 73! Martin OK1WCF
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>
>
>
>
>
>
--
73 de aki
JA1NLX




Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Bob
 

If I remember correctly, the Logger32 databases have no limit on number of QSOs, only a limit on file size - Something like 536K (it's like building a brick wall - each brick is 16K of data and you can build up to 32K bricks) of contiguous disk space. In a previous life when I was a Ham Radio operator, I had a logbook with well over 450k QSOs logged with less than 50% file size used. So it you are in the habit of logging every stations life history and personal biography, you should probably look for another logging program before completing your next 200K QSOs. Happy New Year.

On December 29, 2019 at 2:17 AM martinwcf <wcf@...> wrote:


Jim,

and what can i do after that, when i reach "full log"?

Martin OK1WCF


______________________________________________________________
Od: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@...>
Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
Datum: 29.12.2019 03:58
Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook
Martin

Sounds about right...

Jim – w5ifp-

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
Behalf Of martinwcf
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 1:03 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook

Thanks Jim,

statistic say logbook is about 47% full. I have logged in about 160k
QSO, so it looks like about 400k QSO maximum. Am I right?

Best regards Martin OK1WCF

___________________________________________________
___________
Od: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@...>
Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
Datum: 28.12.2019 19:26
Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook
Open: Tools/ Database Maintenance/Logbook details.

Jim – w5ifp-

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
Behalf Of
martinwcf
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 11:17 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook

Hi all,

one simple question.
Is there any limit for number of QSO logged in one logbook???
At the
present time i have abou 160k QSO logged in.

73! Martin OK1WCF










Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

ja1nlx
 

Martin

I think you need to create new empty Logbook.

73

On 2019/12/29 16:17, martinwcf wrote:
Jim,

and what can i do after that, when i reach "full log"?

Martin OK1WCF


______________________________________________________________
Od: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@...>
Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
Datum: 29.12.2019 03:58
Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook
Martin

Sounds about right...

Jim – w5ifp-

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
Behalf Of martinwcf
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 1:03 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook

Thanks Jim,

statistic say logbook is about 47% full. I have logged in about 160k
QSO, so it looks like about 400k QSO maximum. Am I right?

Best regards Martin OK1WCF

___________________________________________________
___________
Od: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@...>
Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
Datum: 28.12.2019 19:26
Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook
Open: Tools/ Database Maintenance/Logbook details.

Jim – w5ifp-

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
Behalf Of
martinwcf
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 11:17 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook
Hi all,

one simple question.
Is there any limit for number of QSO logged in one logbook???
At the
present time i have abou 160k QSO logged in.

73! Martin OK1WCF







--
73 de aki
JA1NLX


Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

martinwcf
 

Jim,

and what can i do after that, when i reach "full log"?

Martin OK1WCF


______________________________________________________________
Od: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@...>
Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
Datum: 29.12.2019 03:58
Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook
Martin

Sounds about right...

Jim – w5ifp-

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
Behalf Of martinwcf
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 1:03 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook

Thanks Jim,

statistic say logbook is about 47% full. I have logged in about 160k
QSO, so it looks like about 400k QSO maximum. Am I right?

Best regards Martin OK1WCF

___________________________________________________
___________
Od: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@...>
Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
Datum: 28.12.2019 19:26
Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook
Open: Tools/ Database Maintenance/Logbook details.

Jim – w5ifp-

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
Behalf Of
martinwcf
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 11:17 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook

Hi all,

one simple question.
Is there any limit for number of QSO logged in one logbook???
At the
present time i have abou 160k QSO logged in.

73! Martin OK1WCF






Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Jim Hargrave
 

Martin

Sounds about right...

Jim – w5ifp-

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
Behalf Of martinwcf
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 1:03 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook

Thanks Jim,

statistic say logbook is about 47% full. I have logged in about 160k
QSO, so it looks like about 400k QSO maximum. Am I right?

Best regards Martin OK1WCF

___________________________________________________
___________
Od: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@...>
Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
Datum: 28.12.2019 19:26
Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook
Open: Tools/ Database Maintenance/Logbook details.

Jim – w5ifp-

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
Behalf Of
martinwcf
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 11:17 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in
logbook

Hi all,

one simple question.
Is there any limit for number of QSO logged in one logbook???
At the
present time i have abou 160k QSO logged in.

73! Martin OK1WCF






Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

martinwcf
 

Thanks Jim,

statistic say logbook is about 47% full. I have logged in about 160k QSO, so it looks like about 400k QSO maximum. Am I right?

Best regards Martin OK1WCF

______________________________________________________________
Od: "Jim Hargrave" <w5ifp@...>
Komu: hamlogger@groups.io
Datum: 28.12.2019 19:26
Předmět: Re: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook
Open: Tools/ Database Maintenance/Logbook details.

Jim – w5ifp-

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
Behalf Of martinwcf
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 11:17 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Hi all,

one simple question.
Is there any limit for number of QSO logged in one logbook??? At
the present time i have abou 160k QSO logged in.

73! Martin OK1WCF



Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Jim Hargrave
 

Open: Tools/ Database Maintenance/Logbook details.

Jim – w5ifp-

-----Original Message-----
From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On
Behalf Of martinwcf
Sent: Saturday, December 28, 2019 11:17 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Hi all,

one simple question.
Is there any limit for number of QSO logged in one logbook??? At
the present time i have abou 160k QSO logged in.

73! Martin OK1WCF



Re: Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

Mike
 

2,147,483,647 probably?
Mike


Maximum number of QSO logged in logbook

martinwcf
 

Hi all,
 
one simple question.
Is there any limit for number of QSO logged in one logbook??? At the present time i have abou 160k QSO logged in.
 
73! Martin OK1WCF


Re: Big RAK rotor no copy position on map

Bob
 

Damien, I made a test and simulated receiving a poll reply of "W361 " which on the debug window is 57 33 36 31 20. The rotor pointer immediately came to life at 1 degree as expected. 73.

On December 22, 2019 at 9:52 AM f4azf_damien <f4azf@...> wrote:

Rotor has work without any problems few years ago ,in 24 september 2014 with a kind of equal problem, was a modification done by Don k4cy 😉

But it is at least 3 years that y have not use anyway the computer rotor command… maybee an old update has delete some codes in logger32… ?!

 

Anyway thanks dear Bob

 

73s

 

 

De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de Bob
Envoyé : dimanche 22 décembre 2019 15:16
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : Re: [hamlogger] Big RAK rotor no copy position on map

 

Damien, I have no idea. I do not know if the AlphaSpid rotor works with Logger32 or not. Does the manufacturer provide some test/demo software? Maybe try another logging program? 73.

On December 22, 2019 at 9:05 AM f4azf_damien <f4azf@...> wrote:

OK Bob , so what can be the process do you think to solve the problem !?

Rotor understand what to do , but dialog problem with data from rotor to logger32 ?

73s

 

De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de Bob
Envoyé : dimanche 22 décembre 2019 14:41
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : Re: [hamlogger] Big RAK rotor no copy position on map

 

Correction: sometines "00" and sometimes "10". 73.

On December 22, 2019 at 8:39 AM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

To translate the poll reply 30 is a "0" and 31 is a "1". So the rotor is sending sometimes "00" and sometimes "01". SeventyThree(s).

On December 22, 2019 at 8:10 AM f4azf_damien <f4azf@...> wrote:

 

An exemple : i click on map tu turn : you see the command in debug windows….

 

13:07:24  Rotor 1 -- Command : '57 36 30 39 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 2F 20'

13:07:24  Rotor 1 -- Received : '31 30'

13:07:25  Rotor 1 -- Received : ''

13:07:25  Rotor 1 -- Polled : '57 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 20'

13:07:26  Rotor 1 -- Received : '30 30'

13:07:26  Rotor 1 -- Polled : '57 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 20'

13:07:26  Rotor 1 -- Received : '31 30'

13:07:26  Rotor 1 -- Polled : '57 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 20

 

 

But it is like rotor do not send any location , but when i clic on ma pit turn to the right position , but no copy of the antenne position on the map.

 

73s

 

De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de Bob
Envoyé : dimanche 22 décembre 2019 14:05
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : Re: [hamlogger] Big RAK rotor no copy position on map

 

What do you see in the Rotor Debug window? SeventyThree(s).

On December 22, 2019 at 7:54 AM f4azf_damien <f4azf@...> wrote:

Hello dear users,

 

I have just rebuilt few things at home and i use a SPID big rak rotator since 7-8years and i have again doing all to be remoted via logger32.

When clic on a DX , it goes to the right direction , or when i click on the map .. BUT :

 

I have no indication on the circle map to show where is the ultrabeam beam…

I had ever this problem few years ago and with Bob was using some beta that help to resolv a problem.

 

Dis somebody had this problem ?

 

Big rak work well , 1200bds etc ..etc … it turns well,  but no copy of the position on maps !

 

If somebody go a solution ?

 

73s de Damien F4AZF

 


 

 

 


 


 

 

 


 

 



 


Re: Big RAK rotor no copy position on map

f4azf_damien
 

Rotor has work without any problems few years ago ,in 24 september 2014 with a kind of equal problem, was a modification done by Don k4cy 😉

But it is at least 3 years that y have not use anyway the computer rotor command… maybee an old update has delete some codes in logger32… ?!

 

Anyway thanks dear Bob

 

73s

 

 

De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de Bob
Envoyé : dimanche 22 décembre 2019 15:16
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : Re: [hamlogger] Big RAK rotor no copy position on map

 

Damien, I have no idea. I do not know if the AlphaSpid rotor works with Logger32 or not. Does the manufacturer provide some test/demo software? Maybe try another logging program? 73.

On December 22, 2019 at 9:05 AM f4azf_damien <f4azf@...> wrote:

OK Bob , so what can be the process do you think to solve the problem !?

Rotor understand what to do , but dialog problem with data from rotor to logger32 ?

73s

 

De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de Bob
Envoyé : dimanche 22 décembre 2019 14:41
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : Re: [hamlogger] Big RAK rotor no copy position on map

 

Correction: sometines "00" and sometimes "10". 73.

On December 22, 2019 at 8:39 AM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

To translate the poll reply 30 is a "0" and 31 is a "1". So the rotor is sending sometimes "00" and sometimes "01". SeventyThree(s).

On December 22, 2019 at 8:10 AM f4azf_damien <f4azf@...> wrote:

 

An exemple : i click on map tu turn : you see the command in debug windows….

 

13:07:24  Rotor 1 -- Command : '57 36 30 39 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 2F 20'

13:07:24  Rotor 1 -- Received : '31 30'

13:07:25  Rotor 1 -- Received : ''

13:07:25  Rotor 1 -- Polled : '57 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 20'

13:07:26  Rotor 1 -- Received : '30 30'

13:07:26  Rotor 1 -- Polled : '57 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 20'

13:07:26  Rotor 1 -- Received : '31 30'

13:07:26  Rotor 1 -- Polled : '57 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 1F 20

 

 

But it is like rotor do not send any location , but when i clic on ma pit turn to the right position , but no copy of the antenne position on the map.

 

73s

 

De : hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> De la part de Bob
Envoyé : dimanche 22 décembre 2019 14:05
À : hamlogger@groups.io
Objet : Re: [hamlogger] Big RAK rotor no copy position on map

 

What do you see in the Rotor Debug window? SeventyThree(s).

On December 22, 2019 at 7:54 AM f4azf_damien <f4azf@...> wrote:

Hello dear users,

 

I have just rebuilt few things at home and i use a SPID big rak rotator since 7-8years and i have again doing all to be remoted via logger32.

When clic on a DX , it goes to the right direction , or when i click on the map .. BUT :

 

I have no indication on the circle map to show where is the ultrabeam beam…

I had ever this problem few years ago and with Bob was using some beta that help to resolv a problem.

 

Dis somebody had this problem ?

 

Big rak work well , 1200bds etc ..etc … it turns well,  but no copy of the position on maps !

 

If somebody go a solution ?

 

73s de Damien F4AZF