Date   
Re: Changes in subdivision info problem

Serge Bykovsky
 



All the same with all other countries. Bob.

I tried German and US callsigns. 13 mismatch.

Back to .391 - perfect work.

Thank you,

Serge Ra6ydx




Cyrillic characters? This is not what I see in the ADIF specification (look at http://www.adif.org/310/ADIF_310.htm#Primary_Administrative_Subdivision for Country 054). Please send me a CSV file (by direct eMail) of your Secondary Admin file for Eu Russia, so that I can experiment. SeventyThree(s).

On August 26, 2019 at 5:41 PM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom@...> wrote:

--
С уважением,
Datatelecom

Re: Logger 32 won't start

Ken McVie
 

Hi Bob, I have just this minute started Logger32, & it starts up ok on ver. 393. This was after I managed to get the rollback system to work, & then an auto update came thru which went ahead without a hitch. So I think I'm all good again, & yes I do have those folders in the L32 dir. I tried the 392 one but it didn't work either!! Then I went back to the Rollback system & this time the window showed the different versions to roll back to, & it worked when I chose the last one on the list. Don't ask me why they didn't show when I tried earlier [as the pic I sent shows] but magic happened & it all went ahead ok when I retried it.
Computers -- don't you just love them!!!

73
Ken ZL4NR

On 26/08/2019 9:45 PM, Bob wrote:

Ken, in the Logger32 directory there will be folders like this (picture below) the updates folders are automatically created every time you upgrade. You don't have any? 73.



On August 26, 2019 at 3:57 AM Ken McVie <kenmc@...> wrote:


Hi Bob, I don't have the option of clicking on a ver 3.50.392 !
Attached  is a screen shot of the Rollback dir. when I open the
Logger32Rollback.exe

73
Ken ZL4NR

On 26/08/2019 6:30 PM, Bob wrote:
There is a file in the Logger32 directory called Logger32Rollback.exe. Run it, check the Ver 3.50.392 option, then click Rollback. SeventyThree(s).
>> On August 25, 2019 at 11:52 PM Ken McVie <kenmc@...> wrote:
>>
>>
>> I tried to do the update for Logger 32 today from the website. It didn't
>> work, & I now have a small error window showing --
>>
>> "File Error Loading C:\Logger32\ADIF.TXT
>>            Subscript out of range
>>
>> I initially get a very quick flash of the L32 opening screen, & then
>> this error comes up. If I click on the OK at the bottom of the error
>> window I get a blank L32 screen, with all the icons along the top, but a
>> blank page beneath.
>>
>> I also tried a "Restore Point " on the computer, but that didn't help.
>> Logger 32 has been running without problems for many years, so this is a
>> surprise.
>>
>> Any help Please?
>>
>> 73
>> Ken ZL4NR
>>
>>
>>>



Re: Changes in subdivision info problem

Bob
 

Serge, I have spent many hours looking for the problem, and I can not reproduce it. I even loaded the Russian language pack on the PC but could not reproduce the problem. Because the PC was now all Russian, I couldn't read the menus to put it back to English ... another two hours wasted. Here's the plan - I have added additional error checking in the area where the modified CNTY field is written to the logbook. Hopefully the new code will point me to the error.  I will eMail you a download link where you can get a new Logger32.exe to test. To enable the additional error checking, please do this: Click the VIEW menu and check the ENABLE ERROR TRAPPING option. 73.

Re: Changes in subdivision info problem On August 27, 2019 at 12:45 AM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom@...> wrote:



All the same with all other countries. Bob.

I tried German and US callsigns. 13 mismatch.

Back to .391 - perfect work.

Thank you,

Serge Ra6ydx




Cyrillic characters? This is not what I see in the ADIF specification (look at http://www.adif.org/310/ADIF_310.htm#Primary_Administrative_Subdivision for Country 054). Please send me a CSV file (by direct eMail) of your Secondary Admin file for Eu Russia, so that I can experiment. SeventyThree(s).
On August 26, 2019 at 5:41 PM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <
datatelecom@...> wrote:

--
С уважением,
Datatelecom


 


 

Fw: CQWPX statistics

Carlo Larosi
 

 
 

From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:37 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Fw: CQWPX statistics
 
 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:22 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Fw: CQWPX statistics
 
 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:17 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: CQWPX statistics
 
Ciao to everybody
I have troubles with CQWPX statistics. Different values each version. Values of version .391 are correct.
Recalculated statistics every different version. PXF on .393 are not in alfabetical order and some cell takes the submitted color for a different situation (also empty).
In this situation the appearance of wpx not worked can be wrong.
73 de
Carlo IZ3ETU

Re: Logger32 with Club Log problem ??

Phill Morris (G6EES)
 

Rick

 

Sorry for the late reply. The good news is that everything is now working OK (I think ! )

 

It is very strange because I had previously upgraded and the problem remained. I then deinstalled and reinstalled (and then upgraded again) all the software but the fault remained and the L32LogSync version remained at 1.5.1

So this time I uninstalled everything that was to do with L32LogSync, Logger32, etc and then searched the registry and deleted all entries in the registry to do with Logger32, L32LogSync, eQSL etc (a bit drastic and certainly risky !)

Then I started again with a completely ‘fresh’ installation and now the L32LogSync shows that it is on 2.0.0.5 and it works fine

 

I did initially have a scenario where Logger32 ‘froze’ whenever it tried to upload to ClubLog (confirmed by disabling the ClubLog auto upload and then it didn’t freeze). Although the clublog login had been working when first installed and configured, and the user name and password looked correct, there must have been something wrong with the login credentials stored in L32LogSync as I deleted the credentials, re-entered them and now all is OK – Phew 😊

 

Thanks for your heads up about the software version incompatibility

 

Phill, G6EES

 

From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rick Ellison
Sent: 23 August 2019 03:14
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 with Club Log problem ??

 

Phill..

Can you send me a screenshot of the program running on your desktop. The reason I ask this and I didn’t notice it this morning looking at your Debug. In L32Logsync I am no longer using the Chilkat Dll file. All of the uploading is done thru hand coded .net call so the debug file should not have any reference to the dll. It’s kinda funny after answering your email this morning I went out fishing and as I was sitting there staring off at the water I had this image of your Debug file pop into my head and it came to me that I’m not even using that dll anymore. So I think you are loading an old version of the program and not the latest. The current .exe file should say on the top caption L32LogSync v2.0.0.5

 

Rick

 

From: hamlogger@groups.io [mailto:hamlogger@groups.io] On Behalf Of Phill Morris (G6EES)
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2019 1:37 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Logger32 with Club Log problem ??

 

Here is the file which I should have attached to my post just now :-)

Phill, G6EES

UDP frequency transfer in version .92 and .93

on6ab
 

Running FT8, in Logger version .92 and later, when clicking on a callsign in the bandmap, the frequency is not transferred anymore to the Logger32 input window.
If I rollback to version .091, it works again.

Re: UDP frequency transfer in version .92 and .93

Bob
 

When using WSJT-X or JTDX, the frequency (and mode) in the Logbook Entry Window comes directly from WSJT-X or JTDX. It is not necessary to click on a DX Spot in the UDP BandMap. For example, Today I am using WSJT-X on FT4. The Logbook Entry Window shows 14.080 FT4. On WSJT-X I change mode to FT8. The Logbook Entry Window changes frequency to 14.074 and the mode to FT8. No need to touch anything on Logger32.


On the UDP BandMap click CONFIG and check the option ALLOW WSJT/JTDX TO SET LOGGER32 FREQUENCY/MODE. SeventyThree(s).


On August 27, 2019 at 11:04 AM on6ab <bruno.beckers@...> wrote:

Running FT8, in Logger version .92 and later, when clicking on a callsign in the bandmap, the frequency is not transferred anymore to the Logger32 input window.
If I rollback to version .091, it works again.

Re: Fw: CQWPX statistics

Bob
 

Carlo, I do not see this. For me the listing is in alphabetical order, and the numbers are the same.


This is from 3.50.391:



This is from 3.50.393:



73.

On August 27, 2019 at 10:52 AM Carlo Larosi <iz3etugm@...> wrote:

 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:37 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Fw: CQWPX statistics
 
 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:22 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Fw: CQWPX statistics
 
 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:17 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: CQWPX statistics
 
Ciao to everybody
I have troubles with CQWPX statistics. Different values each version. Values of version .391 are correct.
Recalculated statistics every different version. PXF on .393 are not in alfabetical order and some cell takes the submitted color for a different situation (also empty).
In this situation the appearance of wpx not worked can be wrong.
73 de
Carlo IZ3ETU


 


 

Re: Fw: CQWPX statistics

Carlo Larosi
 

You are lucky Bob.
73
Carlo
 

From: Bob
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:46 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Fw: CQWPX statistics
 

Carlo, I do not see this. For me the listing is in alphabetical order, and the numbers are the same.

 

This is from 3.50.391:


 

This is from 3.50.393:


 

73.

On August 27, 2019 at 10:52 AM Carlo Larosi <iz3etugm@...> wrote:

 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:37 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Fw: CQWPX statistics
 
 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:22 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Fw: CQWPX statistics
 
 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:17 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: CQWPX statistics
 
Ciao to everybody
I have troubles with CQWPX statistics. Different values each version. Values of version .391 are correct.
Recalculated statistics every different version. PXF on .393 are not in alfabetical order and some cell takes the submitted color for a different situation (also empty).
In this situation the appearance of wpx not worked can be wrong.
73 de
Carlo IZ3ETU


 


 

Re: Changes in subdivision info problem

Serge Bykovsky
 

Bob.

It will be good.

Anyway..still no link from you yet.

Serge


Вы писали 27 августа 2019 г., 17:15:18:


Serge, I have spent many hours looking for the problem, and I can not reproduce it. I even loaded the Russian language pack on the PC but could not reproduce the problem. Because the PC was now all Russian, I couldn't read the menus to put it back to English ... another two hours wasted. Here's the plan - I have added additional error checking in the area where the modified CNTY field is written to the logbook. Hopefully the new code will point me to the error.  I will eMail you a download link where you can get a new Logger32.exe to test. To enable the additional error checking, please do this: Click the VIEW menu and check the ENABLE ERROR TRAPPING option. 73.
Re: Changes in subdivision info problem On August 27, 2019 at 12:45 AM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom@...> wrote:



All the same with all other countries. Bob.

I tried German and US callsigns. 13 mismatch.

Back to .391 - perfect work.

Thank you,

Serge Ra6ydx




Cyrillic characters? This is not what I see in the ADIF specification (look at http://www.adif.org/310/ADIF_310.htm#Primary_Administrative_Subdivision for Country 054). Please send me a CSV file (by direct eMail) of your Secondary Admin file for Eu Russia, so that I can experiment. SeventyThree(s).

On August 26, 2019 at 5:41 PM "Serge Bykovsky via Groups.Io" <datatelecom@...> wrote:

--
С уважением,
Datatelecom

Re: Fw: CQWPX statistics

Bob
 

Carlo, what other settings must I try? I used MIXED MODE, ALL OPERATORS. ALL QSLS. ALL CREDITS. Maybe make an ADIF file of your logbook and send it to me for testing? 73.

On August 27, 2019 at 12:53 PM Carlo Larosi <iz3etugm@...> wrote:

You are lucky Bob.
73
Carlo
 
From: Bob
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 6:46 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Fw: CQWPX statistics
 

Carlo, I do not see this. For me the listing is in alphabetical order, and the numbers are the same.

 

This is from 3.50.391:


 

This is from 3.50.393:


 

73.

On August 27, 2019 at 10:52 AM Carlo Larosi <iz3etugm@...> wrote:

 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:37 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Fw: CQWPX statistics
 
 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:22 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Fw: CQWPX statistics
 
 
 
From: Carlo Larosi
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 3:17 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: CQWPX statistics
 
Ciao to everybody
I have troubles with CQWPX statistics. Different values each version. Values of version .391 are correct.
Recalculated statistics every different version. PXF on .393 are not in alfabetical order and some cell takes the submitted color for a different situation (also empty).
In this situation the appearance of wpx not worked can be wrong.
73 de
Carlo IZ3ETU


 


 


 


 

Re: rotor problem

Bob
 

Olivier, que vois-tu? 73.

On August 25, 2019 at 6:09 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Olivier, mon vieux, I think what you are seeing is because when you click on the UDP BandMap the callsign is loaded into the Logbook Entry Window and the beam heading is calculated based on the callsign. The antenna starts to turn. After maybe one or two seconds the lookup of the callsign adds additional data to the Logbook Entry Window - Maybe a US State or County, maybe a gridsquare. The beam heading is recalculated based on this new information ... What does the rotor do? Experiment with this ... on the Rotator setup Window (at the bottom) are options to delay the start of turning the beam ... For example, if you delay 3 seconds (maybe two, or one), them hopefully the additional data from the callsign lookup has populated the Logbook Entry Window and the calculations will be correct the first time the rotor is turned. Avoir du sens? SeventyThree(s).

On August 25, 2019 at 5:34 PM Olivier F4FQH <unit365@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,
 
Well will try to explain but next time i will check carefully the problem.
 
I’ve started to use the UDP band plan windows now, to select calls which interest me. In JTDX, it not showing correctly what is made or not, so the UDP windows is nice for this.
Nice also because when we clic a call, the system know when calling after a CQ or 73 from the station we call.
 
Before i clicked only on calls in JTDX and never saw this issue.
 
When i clic a call in the UDP windows, it fill the logbook entry, and turn the rotator in direction of the call QTH clicked. Untill this, it’s ok.
But, during the QSO the rotor move alone. Sometime it move just a bit, some degrees more or less, it seem the rotator not stopped in the good direction the first time. Somtime moving anywhere...
But this not all the time.
I will check this better, and report you a better explanation.
Or if i can i will make video and send you a link to watch it, because it will be big i think.
 
Interesting bug but all is usable, just boring,  that’s why i search on my side before asking something, but as i saw some have nearly the same issue, so i told it.
 
Will investigate a bit more Bob, my problem is i resume work tomorow so the time will be short in next days....
 
73s
 
Olivier
F4FQH
 
From: Bob
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 7:33 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] rotor problem
 

Oliver, please explain. I have no idea what you said. 73.

On August 25, 2019 at 1:27 PM Olivier F4FQH <unit365@...> wrote:

Hi
 
I have the same issue here, rotor is moving alone when the sation is called.
The rotor change direction just a bit
 
73s
Olivier
F4FQH
 
From: Bob
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 4:27 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] rotor problem
 

Jim, please explain what you mean by ... but not when you click on a call in FT8 Where do you click? 73.

On August 25, 2019 at 10:14 AM Jim Cox <jcox123@...> wrote:

Bob, I have the rotator box set ok in the band plan menu for FT8.  Strange behavior as sometimes the rotator will work ok but not when you click on a call in FT8 but will change directions when the station is first called and the xmitter keys..  This is evident also by the rotator debug screen.  All worked fine until a week or so ago when I first noticed this behavior.  Jim K4JAF
 
From: Bob
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:55 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] rotor problem
 

Click TOOLS | SETUP BANDS & MODES. You are now looking at your personalized BandPlan. Look at the FT4 and FT8 rows ... All the way over to the next to last column is where the Rotor # goes. No number = no rotor. So, when operating FT4 or FT8 the frequency changes to the appropriate row in the table. No number = no rotor.  SeventyThree(s).

On August 25, 2019 at 9:41 AM Jim Cox <jcox123@...> wrote:

I have been having this problem with the rotator --- not sure when it started, most of the time it will not work when going to JTDX but works fine outside of the program.  I can look at the rotator debug screen and no command is sent to the rotator itself from Logger32.  Again when a station is just selected from the spots screen within Logger32 it works FB.  Any ideas.  73s Jim K4JAF


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Problem in logging with duplicates

larry fields
 

   Problems with my Ham log is when I go through it I found many mistakes I never added. For example I add a VK6? or HL1? and when I do the dxcc it will show where I also worked the same station in duplicate forms, or on frequency's I never did. Many are 6 in a row. I have to go through it manually and remove some. My log is over 10,000 and last count I got 10,550. I I remove some it drops it down around 200 mistakes. 

  Anyone else have this problem.

Re: Problem in logging with duplicates

Bob
 

Huh? First, let's try to figure out where the 10K QSOs in your logbook - Did you import them from somewhere, or enter them in real-time logging in Logger32? Then, please explain what your interpretation of duplicate QSOs is. More than one QSO with a station on different bands/modes/times? A few pictures, of what you're seeing may help. SeventyThree(s).

On August 27, 2019 at 6:37 PM larry fields <n6hpx1@...> wrote:

   Problems with my Ham log is when I go through it I found many mistakes I never added. For example I add a VK6? or HL1? and when I do the dxcc it will show where I also worked the same station in duplicate forms, or on frequency's I never did. Many are 6 in a row. I have to go through it manually and remove some. My log is over 10,000 and last count I got 10,550. I I remove some it drops it down around 200 mistakes. 

  Anyone else have this problem.

Re: rotor problem

Olivier F4FQH
 

Bob,
 
Not tested for the moment. Will try this WE, and saturday, i have to go to my friend house to update a logger32 and all progs around...and...drink a beer !
Well, will try to make this in the WE.
I’ve checked the setup and all is ok. (Based on the post of Jim).
I use only JTDX.
 
I noted also some other strange issue some weeks ago, i have screen capture, but everything in its time..
 
The week is hard ! too much ills computers after 3 weeks in hollydays !! LOLL !!
 
73
Olivier
F4FQH
 

From: Bob
Sent: Tuesday, August 27, 2019 10:36 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] rotor problem
 

Olivier, que vois-tu? 73.

On August 25, 2019 at 6:09 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Olivier, mon vieux, I think what you are seeing is because when you click on the UDP BandMap the callsign is loaded into the Logbook Entry Window and the beam heading is calculated based on the callsign. The antenna starts to turn. After maybe one or two seconds the lookup of the callsign adds additional data to the Logbook Entry Window - Maybe a US State or County, maybe a gridsquare. The beam heading is recalculated based on this new information ... What does the rotor do? Experiment with this ... on the Rotator setup Window (at the bottom) are options to delay the start of turning the beam ... For example, if you delay 3 seconds (maybe two, or one), them hopefully the additional data from the callsign lookup has populated the Logbook Entry Window and the calculations will be correct the first time the rotor is turned. Avoir du sens? SeventyThree(s).

On August 25, 2019 at 5:34 PM Olivier F4FQH <unit365@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,
 
Well will try to explain but next time i will check carefully the problem.
 
I’ve started to use the UDP band plan windows now, to select calls which interest me. In JTDX, it not showing correctly what is made or not, so the UDP windows is nice for this.
Nice also because when we clic a call, the system know when calling after a CQ or 73 from the station we call.
 
Before i clicked only on calls in JTDX and never saw this issue.
 
When i clic a call in the UDP windows, it fill the logbook entry, and turn the rotator in direction of the call QTH clicked. Untill this, it’s ok.
But, during the QSO the rotor move alone. Sometime it move just a bit, some degrees more or less, it seem the rotator not stopped in the good direction the first time. Somtime moving anywhere...
But this not all the time.
I will check this better, and report you a better explanation.
Or if i can i will make video and send you a link to watch it, because it will be big i think.
 
Interesting bug but all is usable, just boring,  that’s why i search on my side before asking something, but as i saw some have nearly the same issue, so i told it.
 
Will investigate a bit more Bob, my problem is i resume work tomorow so the time will be short in next days....
 
73s
 
Olivier
F4FQH
 
From: Bob
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 7:33 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] rotor problem
 

Oliver, please explain. I have no idea what you said. 73.

On August 25, 2019 at 1:27 PM Olivier F4FQH <unit365@...> wrote:

Hi
 
I have the same issue here, rotor is moving alone when the sation is called.
The rotor change direction just a bit
 
73s
Olivier
F4FQH
 
From: Bob
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 4:27 PM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] rotor problem
 

Jim, please explain what you mean by ... but not when you click on a call in FT8 Where do you click? 73.

On August 25, 2019 at 10:14 AM Jim Cox <jcox123@...> wrote:

Bob, I have the rotator box set ok in the band plan menu for FT8.  Strange behavior as sometimes the rotator will work ok but not when you click on a call in FT8 but will change directions when the station is first called and the xmitter keys..  This is evident also by the rotator debug screen.  All worked fine until a week or so ago when I first noticed this behavior.  Jim K4JAF
 
From: Bob
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2019 8:55 AM
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] rotor problem
 

Click TOOLS | SETUP BANDS & MODES. You are now looking at your personalized BandPlan. Look at the FT4 and FT8 rows ... All the way over to the next to last column is where the Rotor # goes. No number = no rotor. So, when operating FT4 or FT8 the frequency changes to the appropriate row in the table. No number = no rotor.  SeventyThree(s).

On August 25, 2019 at 9:41 AM Jim Cox <jcox123@...> wrote:

I have been having this problem with the rotator --- not sure when it started, most of the time it will not work when going to JTDX but works fine outside of the program.  I can look at the rotator debug screen and no command is sent to the rotator itself from Logger32.  Again when a station is just selected from the spots screen within Logger32 it works FB.  Any ideas.  73s Jim K4JAF


 


 


 


 


 


 


 

Re: Problem in logging with duplicates

Vytas LY3BG <ly3bg@...>
 

Hi, I also noticed that when I make a double (B4) QSO it doesn't log in to Logger32.

73   Vytas  LY3BG

 


2019-08-28 01:48, Bob rašė:

Huh? First, let's try to figure out where the 10K QSOs in your logbook - Did you import them from somewhere, or enter them in real-time logging in Logger32? Then, please explain what your interpretation of duplicate QSOs is. More than one QSO with a station on different bands/modes/times? A few pictures, of what you're seeing may help. SeventyThree(s).

On August 27, 2019 at 6:37 PM larry fields <n6hpx1@...> wrote:

   Problems with my Ham log is when I go through it I found many mistakes I never added. For example I add a VK6? or HL1? and when I do the dxcc it will show where I also worked the same station in duplicate forms, or on frequency's I never did. Many are 6 in a row. I have to go through it manually and remove some. My log is over 10,000 and last count I got 10,550. I I remove some it drops it down around 200 mistakes. 

  Anyone else have this problem.

Re: Problem in logging with duplicates

larry fields
 

I worked mostly the digital modes and it was programs like WSJT-x when I do this I save the log to that program and then add it to the Hamlogger program. Occasionally I go back and recheck the log as there were times when I added it to qrz, club log and HRD and saw comments that I need to recheck it as there were mistakes in the log. Like when I worked Croatia on FT8 and found the log saying I worked him on 20m(which I did) and also it claimed 6m (which was wrong) My 10k plus I end up going through from 2014-2019 part and it ends up dropping due to the duplicate mistakes. Not sure if its the software or what.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
=====================================================
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS 
=====================================================
owner:
=======================================================
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
========================================================
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600

2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT
=============================================================
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY












On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 10:48 PM Bob <k4cy@...> wrote:

Huh? First, let's try to figure out where the 10K QSOs in your logbook - Did you import them from somewhere, or enter them in real-time logging in Logger32? Then, please explain what your interpretation of duplicate QSOs is. More than one QSO with a station on different bands/modes/times? A few pictures, of what you're seeing may help. SeventyThree(s).

On August 27, 2019 at 6:37 PM larry fields <n6hpx1@...> wrote:

   Problems with my Ham log is when I go through it I found many mistakes I never added. For example I add a VK6? or HL1? and when I do the dxcc it will show where I also worked the same station in duplicate forms, or on frequency's I never did. Many are 6 in a row. I have to go through it manually and remove some. My log is over 10,000 and last count I got 10,550. I I remove some it drops it down around 200 mistakes. 

  Anyone else have this problem.

Re: Problem in logging with duplicates

Bob
 

I didn't understand the previous report, but I believe he said multiple duplicate QSOs (that he didn't make) were logged. What exactly do you see? I just logged a QSO with LY3BG on 20 CW, then another on 15 CW, then another on 20 CW. All three QSOs are logged. What am I doing wrong?




SeventyThree(s).


On August 28, 2019 at 12:57 AM Vytas LY3BG <ly3bg@...> wrote:

Hi, I also noticed that when I make a double (B4) QSO it doesn't log in to Logger32.

73   Vytas  LY3BG

 


2019-08-28 01:48, Bob rašė:

Huh? First, let's try to figure out where the 10K QSOs in your logbook - Did you import them from somewhere, or enter them in real-time logging in Logger32? Then, please explain what your interpretation of duplicate QSOs is. More than one QSO with a station on different bands/modes/times? A few pictures, of what you're seeing may help. SeventyThree(s).

On August 27, 2019 at 6:37 PM larry fields <n6hpx1@...> wrote:

   Problems with my Ham log is when I go through it I found many mistakes I never added. For example I add a VK6? or HL1? and when I do the dxcc it will show where I also worked the same station in duplicate forms, or on frequency's I never did. Many are 6 in a row. I have to go through it manually and remove some. My log is over 10,000 and last count I got 10,550. I I remove some it drops it down around 200 mistakes. 

  Anyone else have this problem.


 


 

DXCC Needed

G4RRM Pete
 

Morning All

 

I might be missing something obvious here, but is there a way to run a report of DXCC needed on a band?

I have been using AWARDS | DXCC listing and scrolling through, I just wondered if there was a way to make a list of “needed countries only” either in a window or excel etc?

 

thanks

 

73

Pete

G4RRM

 

Re: Problem in logging with duplicates

Bob
 

Larry, how are you getting the QSOs from WSJT-X into Logger32 - in real time by the UDP message interface, or by loading the ADIF file from WSJT-X into Logger32? Did you look in the WSJT-X log to see if the 6M Croatia QSO was logged there and copied from that log to Logger32?  You appear to be copying logs to many different places. What is the process ... Do you copy WSHT-X logs to Logger32, then from Logger32 to QRZ and HDR and CLUB LOG? What kind of message does QRZ, HRD, and Club Log give you that tells you something is wrong? To be honest, I still have no idea what you're foing. 73.

On August 28, 2019 at 4:49 AM larry fields <n6hpx1@...> wrote:

I worked mostly the digital modes and it was programs like WSJT-x when I do this I save the log to that program and then add it to the Hamlogger program. Occasionally I go back and recheck the log as there were times when I added it to qrz, club log and HRD and saw comments that I need to recheck it as there were mistakes in the log. Like when I worked Croatia on FT8 and found the log saying I worked him on 20m(which I did) and also it claimed 6m (which was wrong) My 10k plus I end up going through from 2014-2019 part and it ends up dropping due to the duplicate mistakes. Not sure if its the software or what.

Thanks and 73
Larry Fields: du1/n6hpx
Manila PHILIPPINES

Retired looking for more work
Office:(63)46-571-5687
cell:    (63)916-756-7781
=====================================================
member:
American Radio Relay League W1AW
Philippine Amatuer Radio Association DX1PAR
Philippine Radio Pyramid Society DX1PRS 
=====================================================
owner:
=======================================================
LICENSED HAM RADIO OP:
DX1PRS GROUP 145.340 mhz
DX1PAR HF NET  7095.00 khz & 7165.0 khz
========================================================
DU1/N6HPX:QRX DX1PAR 7095
DX1PRS 7165 khz evening
DX1PRS 145.340 mhz
DX1L 431.9,
SIMPLEX 144.6, 145.600

2M 144.225 SSB ,
APRS n6hpx(-08) HT
=============================================================
SATELLITE:
APRS N6HPX-2 GATEWAY












On Tue, Aug 27, 2019 at 10:48 PM Bob < k4cy@...> wrote:

Huh? First, let's try to figure out where the 10K QSOs in your logbook - Did you import them from somewhere, or enter them in real-time logging in Logger32? Then, please explain what your interpretation of duplicate QSOs is. More than one QSO with a station on different bands/modes/times? A few pictures, of what you're seeing may help. SeventyThree(s).

On August 27, 2019 at 6:37 PM larry fields < n6hpx1@...> wrote:

   Problems with my Ham log is when I go through it I found many mistakes I never added. For example I add a VK6? or HL1? and when I do the dxcc it will show where I also worked the same station in duplicate forms, or on frequency's I never did. Many are 6 in a row. I have to go through it manually and remove some. My log is over 10,000 and last count I got 10,550. I I remove some it drops it down around 200 mistakes. 

  Anyone else have this problem.