L32Lookups New Version

Rick Ellison

I have posted a new version of L32Lookups on my website. (www.n2amg.com)

I have tested this version on both Windows 10 and 11 and it loads correctly on my system.

3 errors have been corrected and for the time being I have disabled the HamQTH lookup (Getting a strange XML Error and need to figure it out).

Let me know if you find anything that does not work with it.

Also in the Logger32 setup menu on the AutoLookup menu DO NOT CHECK Open Minimized. The lookup has its own minimizing routines where if you minimize it, The program will will stay minimized until you make it visible again.

73 Rick N2AMG