From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of n5kd
Sent: Wednesday, 8 June 2022 1:45 pm
To: Radio Chat Groups <hamlogger@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Moving Logger 32 to a new PC

I do the same thing as Ian - Copy the complete L32 directory to the new computer.

I use this program called bart - https://www.zhornsoftware.co.uk/bart/ - which only copies changes to reduce the amount of data.

In full disclosure, I backup from the main PC to a cloud account - then from the cloud back to the second PC (Using BART on both PCs in both directions).

We all know there are two type of computer users.

1 those that backup

2 those that will backup.

Also, if L32 is not already installed on the second PC then it will need to be installed in order to register all the DLL files. Once it is installed, you can delete the entire L32 directory, and copy it from the main to the second one.

73’ Pete,N5KD.

On Jun 7, 2022, at 18:19, G4GIR via groups.io <i.frith@...> wrote:

Hello David,

I have L32 on a PC and a Lap top, The PC is the master. I copy the complete L32 directory from the PC to the Lap Top. All works ok.

73

Ian G4GIR