Re: ADIF 3.1.3

Mike Walkington

Thanks Bob

I see that many of the recent UpdateFiles folders contain a Secondary Subdivision txt file. Do my updates get over written by any Primary or Secondary Subdivision files in the "UpdateFiles for Ver 4.0.xxx"  folder when I upgrade or is my choice to look for these files and load them?

By the way in researching this I laughed at seeing "Far Away", "Very Far Away", "Very Very Far Away" and I'm sure you will remember this. Maybe that huge list of Secondary Subdivisions will get written up by someone one day - quizas.

Cheers
Mike