HELP LOGGER IN FRENCH ...

SCHWEITZER ANDRE

Hello,

Just to inform you about the work done on the translation of the LOGGER32 help in "French" ...

I finished the work on the images ... for all the chapters ... so ... the images are numbered as follows :
LOGGER32-CHAPTER(01 to 57) - Image number
For the first ones :
LOGGER32-CHAPTER01-001
LOGGER32-CHAPTER01-01-TITRE
For the last ones :
LOGGER32-CHAPTER57-001
LOGGER32-CHAPTER57-002-FIN

This makes a total of 1531 images (LOGGER32-CHAPTER01-001.png to LOGGER32-CHAPTER57-002-FIN.png)

I compressed all the images in a single file.
This file is available on http://f5jbr.free.fr/LOGGER32/LOGGER32-PICTIURES_CHAPTER01-TO-CHAPTER57.zip

For information : All the images are in PNG format : For me, the PNG format is easier to integrate with text ... especially when there is some overlap !!!

Concerning the translation, I finished the first two sections … Section A Logger32 basics and Section B Logger32 intermediate topics

The file is provisionally available on
http://f5jbr.free.fr/LOGGER32/LOGGER32_AIDE_EN_FRANCAIS.pdf

NOTE: these links will be removed as soon as Gary ZL2iFB has validated the information.

Thanks again for your messages ...
with 73s from