WSJT-X not populating log entry field with callsign #wsjtx

Colin Hendry

Hi again,
Another isuue thats just started is when using WSJT-X the callsign is no longer passed to Logger32 so Ricks Lookup program doesn't run. If I log the contact from the WSJT-X log window it is logged in Logger32 OK but with minimal details. If I select the log entry the look up window appears and I can update the details from there.
I have been running the same setup and settings for months without issue but now its all going a bit south.
Your thoughts will be gratefully received,
73,
Colin G0ODR