Hi Aki and Villi,

CheckCall is working and will be helping me during the QSOs on VHF. Thank you for your help.

Milos

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 9:06 AM ja1nlx <ayoshida0205@...> wrote:
Milos

"Run as administrator" is essential to use 3rd party utilities like CheckCall. This is Windows thing.
I have no way to code which works without this option.

------ Original Message ------
From: "Miloš Zimmermann" <ok1mzm@...>
Sent: 2022/05/30 15:39:31
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Grid squares database and a lookup

Aki,

I have done many tests now.... you won´t believe what I found out. I have to uncheck "Run this program as administrator" in the tab "Compatibility" in Properties to have it working correctly. In other words, if I run the utility as administrator it leaves b/w but if I run it normally it is green. If you are interested in it I can make a short screenshot video.
I recall that at the beginning, if I ran the utility normally (not as the admin) it did not do anything. I don´t know what has changed. And I don´t understand why it does work correctly if I run it as administrator, hi. Anyway, it works now and I will continue to play with it.
Thanks for all your support and patience.

Milos

On Mon, May 30, 2022 at 8:01 AM ja1nlx <ayoshida0205@...> wrote:
Milos

Set CheckCall.exe to run as administrator. You really set this ???
If you do not then it does not work.