From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of ja1nlx
Sent: Tuesday, 24 May 2022 11:54 am
To: Hanlogger <hamlogger@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] HELP ... LOGGER32

This is my experience on Logger32 Help for Japanese users.

a. I made manual translation of original ver3.50 English Help many years ago. This is still on-line.
b. It is almost impossible to use inter-net translator. It translate strange Japanese very often.
c. I do not have plan to translate ver4.0 Manual. I am too old to do.
d. I have made several instructions for Japanese users.,How to setup Logger32", "What changes in ver4.0" and "How to setup Logger32 for FT8"
e. I have explained any change/new features in my Blog. This is my blog page in Japanese....

http://ja1nlx.blog109.fc2.com/