From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of SCHWEITZER ANDRE
Sent: Tuesday, 24 May 2022 7:05 am
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] HELP ... LOGGER32

Hello Gary,
THANK YOU for the answer.
This is quite normal ... after all the advantages that LOGGER gives to all its users ... Of which I am for more than 20 years ...
I'm currently finishing chapter 6 ... the longest part is still to take pictures (screenshots) in "French" ... but I have the moral ... I only have 650 pages left ... HI HI HI 73s ANDRÉ

Le 23/05/2022 à 18:27, Gary Hinson a écrit :
Hi there André,

That's an amazing offer. You are very brave.

I am the gatekeeper for the ~900-page monster - a big, angry MS Word file, complete with embedded links and images, and all the complex formatting and page layouts that you see. There is no 'raw text' ... although it might be 'interesting' to save it as a .TXT file, then translate and reconstruct it, limb-by-limb, fangs and all.

Bob owns the monster. I just do my best to keep it caged and well-fed. I would need Bob's permission under his copyright to release the MS Word original to you, or to anyone else who is brave/foolhardy enough to want to translate it.

73
Gary ZL2iFB

PS Even translate.google.com is too scared to tackle all 900 pages.