From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of SCHWEITZER ANDRE
Sent: Tuesday, 24 May 2022 3:21 am
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: [hamlogger] HELP ... LOGGER32

Hello to all,
I have started to translate the help for LOGGER32 into French.
I am looking for the "raw" text in English of the whole help (more than
900 pages) ... that is to say without links and other formatting: it will save me a lot of time.
Who would have this in his archives !!! In advance THANK YOU 73S

André

NOTE : I started LOGGER under DOS, then LOGGER807 ... then I stopped the radio from 2002 to 2022 ... what old and good memories !!!