Re: Yaesu FT990 & Logger32

N4TB Terry Burkholder <tabn4tb@...>

Tele,

You should not need an interface to connect a FT-1000MP to a computer.

I have had several FT-1000 MP's and still have a FT-1000MP Mark V which I use daily with Logger32. My computer does not have any RS232 serial ports so I use a USB to serial converter cable. It works excellent with both Logger32 and N1MM.

73, Terry N4TB ex: NP3G

On 05/06/22 14:05, Telesforo Figueroa wrote:

Hello Ken:

I finally found and bought a FIF-232C and it is on its way. Real good price.

Would you spare some of your time and let me know the set-up you had with the Yaesu FT100MP?

Even though I have not received the FIF232C yet, I looked at the very short instructions manual on the web and it is not too explicit on details.

Please, not in a hurry.

Thanks,

Tele

KP4P