Re: Yaesu FT990 & Logger32

Bob

How 'bout page 856 of the help file? SeventyThree(s).

On 04/29/2022 2:18 PM Charles <charles.wilmott@...> wrote:

Hi all,
         Does anyone still use this combination of Transceiver with Logger32?

I have the CAT cable attached and the 'CAT system' light in the 990 display both illuminates and flashes, but I can't get the connection in Logger32.

I have tried several combinations of data but currently I have;

COM 8
Baud 4800
DataBits 8
StopBits 2
Parity None
DTR and RTS ticked.

Any advice would be welcome please,

Thank you,

With kindest regards,

Charles

Charles Wilmott (MØOXO)
60 Church Hill,
Royston, Barnsley,
South Yorkshire, S71 4NG
England, United Kingdom

Tel ; (+44) 7900 500775

The information in this internet email is copyright of Charles Wilmott, confidential and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of Charles Wilmott only, except where the sender specifically states these to be his own views. Access, copying, dissemination to or re-use of information in it to or by anyone else is unauthorised.