Help trying to adjust the log with other programs.

antonio carlos rodrigues

Good evening everyone.
I'm trying to automate the logger32 with all the programs we have available ( qrz.com, lotw,e-qsl, hrdlog , etc...) but I'm having some difficulties, I already asked for this help and a colleague posted that the manul would have the information but with running time I didn't find it and I'm also not concegindo to do it, could someone help me with some tip or information.
and also how to separate the cw and ssb contacts to updy the log
Thank you for the help and I apologize for the poor English
73dx
Tuka py2bn
Americana -sp
Brazil