From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Sergeant
G3YMC
Sent: Tuesday, 15 March 2022 9:28 am
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] eQSL Synchronise from ADIF

No replies to my query on this.

According to 16.4.4 there is a +/= 10 minute tolerance on the matching:

"The eQSL sync function searches for a QSO in the logbook that matches in
terms of callsign, band, mode and date/time. To allow for clock variations,
it allows +/- 10 minutes leeway on the time. If a QSO with the same
callsign, band and mode is found at about the right time, and if
the eQSL_SENT field is Y, a match has been found so the eQSL_RCVD field is
set to Y."

I can see no other reason why the QSOs given below are being rejected, the
time is out by 1 and 2 minutes.

73 Dave G3YMC

On 11 Mar 2022 at 12:25, Dave Sergeant G3YMC wrote:

I thought (though cannot find it in the manual) that when you
synchronised eQSL (and LOTW) using a downloaded ADIF file that there
was some tolerance on the times to allow for mismatches. 10 minutes I
recall. This is not happening.

Just downloaded my inbox (I have my own routine to do this) and found
a couple didn't match (from bad.adi):
<CALL:5>G4BUE<BAND:4>160M<MODE:2>CW<QSO_DATE:8>19760214<TIME_ON:4>2128
time in my log 2126
<CALL:5>G4BUE<BAND:3>80M<MODE:2>CW<QSO_DATE:8>20070114<TIME_ON:4>1633
time in my log 1632

Is the time tolerance not working?

http://davesergeant.com