Re: new soft for #ft8 / #cluster / #pskreport / #dx / auto-spot #hamradio #wsjtx #wsjtz #jtdx #ft8

Eduardo Castillo (LU9DCE) <hellocodebsd@...>

# master-ft8
Soft Hamradio Powershell

the source code and the binary for windows (exe) is in

-->  https://www.pling.com/p/1731640/

This program is made in powershell for radio amateurs it is to work with ft8

* Autodetect if you use jtdx or wsjt
* If you make a contact, it uploads it to the cluster and informs you on screen with a text and alarm
* Has pskreports will show you the stations that listen to you
* It has a read-only cluster of different bands
* Shows you the last contacts made

I share the code .. so you can modify it to your liking

if you improve it you can share it or send me a copy to

hellocodelinux@... to see the improvements

I would like someone to help me improve it

you need this

VC_redist.x64.exe / VC_redist.x86.exe

this program uses ncat to upload the dx made to the cluster

when you run it for the first time it will take care of downloading ncat automatically