From: Domenick Fusca <domenickfusca@...>
Sent: 08/01/2022 18:24:56
Subject: [hamlogger] Am I interpreting signal report from WSJT-x correctly?

Here is an example of an FT8 QSO using WSJT-x.  I am the WA2GOT station. My interpretation is I received W7OK signal at +19 level.  The signal strength of my signal 'sent' to W7OK is -03.  Therefore in my log I would record signal strength as sent -03, received +19.

I have auto logging turn on in Logger32.  But this is what is recorded in logger32 for the same QSO.  This seems backwards to me.  Or do I have a misunderstanding of this?

Thanks in advance for your help in understanding this.

Dom, WA2GOT, 73s