From: hamlogger@groups.io <hamlogger@groups.io> On Behalf Of g4girhb0 via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, 29 December 2021 3:57 am
To: hamlogger@groups.io
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] Worked/Confirmed Window

Found the reason for loosing the columns.

When I de-select Show consolidated Digital Modes in the W/C window All my Columns disappear from the W/C window except for my SAT column.

Looking in the Config files for two different configurations I find a difference :-

This is the entries in the config file that works as I want it.

Adjusted Columns=|PHO|DIG|CW|FT8
Column 1 Width=435
Column 2 Width=375
Column 3 Width=375
Column 4 Width=660
Column 5 Width=1035
Column 6 Width=105
Column 7 Width=105
Column 8 Width=120
Column 9 Width=120
Column 10 Width=120
Column 11 Width=120
Column 12 Width=120
Column 13 Width=120
Column 14 Width=120
Column 15 Width=120
Column 16 Width=120
Column 17 Width=120
Column 18 Width=120
Column 19 Width=120
Complex Display=False

This is what happens to the config file after de-selecting "Show consolidated Digital Modes" and or de-selecting "Show consolidated Phone Modes"

Complex Display=False
Column 1 Width=435
Column 2 Width=375
Column 3 Width=375