From: Dino <davorin.istvanovic@zg.htnet.hr>
To: <hamlogger@groups.io>
Sent: 28/12/2021 12:23:57
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] slow input of callsign

Hi, Ian.
Maybe we use L32 in different way.

I configured L32 for my personal needs. I have database for awards I
need ( User 1, 2 , 3).
I don't use all benefits of L32, infact, just basic... don't use direct
logging, rotator controll, RIG controll, skimmer, DX cluster etc.
For all extra I use separate software, run them separatly and all ports
are connected and controled via MicrroHam... and it is very simple and
stabile

73 Dino

On 28.12.21. 12:53, g4girhb0 via groups.io wrote:
Hello Ken,

You have found exactly what I have!! Just posted to Dino my findings.

Dino, sounds like we have been living in a parallel world!! Similar conditions
here, Would have had more QSO's in the Log if I hadn't fell prey to the fairer
Sex!!
No regrets of course.
73

Ian G4GIR