Re: HOME key when navigating logbook

Bob

C'est la vie.

On 11/24/2021 5:25 PM Martin G0HDB <marting0hdb@...> wrote:

On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 08:29 PM, Bob wrote:

... Try this, put the focus on the Logbook Page window (not the actual logbook page ... No highlighted row/column). Now try the Home/End keys. SeventyThree(s)
Thanks for the suggestions Bob, but as I'd found earlier with the focus on the Logbook Page window (ie. nothing highlighted) the Home key doesn't take me back to the first QSO in the log - the focus and cursor move back to the Call entry box.

I've tried it with the Setup bottom menu option both enabled and disabled and there's no difference in behaviour.

Martin G0HDB