Re: HOME key when navigating logbook

Bob

Right click on the Logbook Page Window. Click SETUP, UNcheck the bottom menu option. Ctrl+Home and Ctrl+End move you to the first and last column of the current row. Home and End move you to the left or right of the currently selected field. SeventyThree(s).

On 11/24/2021 2:43 PM Martin G0HDB <marting0hdb@...> wrote:

I upgraded my L32 installation from the final v3.50 version to v4.0.246 several weeks ago and am now running v4.0.287.  The PC (a Dell 3070 with a 3.0GHz i7-9700 CPU, 16G RAM and a 500G SSD) is running Win10, fully up to date.

I've just discovered that when navigating my logbook in the Logbook Page window the Home key on the keyboard doesn't take me up to the first QSO in the log but instead shifts the mouse cursor back to the Call box in the Logbook Entry window.

I'm confident that previously, when I was running the final 3.50 version, the Home key used to take me to the first QSO in the logbook when the mouse/keyboard focus was on the Logbook Page window.  I don't recall having tried using the Home key since I did the upgrade from v3.50 to v4.0.286 so I can't offer any suggestions as to when the change of function of the Home key first appeared.

The other keys, ie. End, Page Up and Page Down, all seem to operate as expected when navigating the logbook; it's just the Home key that doesn't do what's expected.

--
Martin G0HDB