toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
When operating FT4/8 and logging by UDP messages, the logged FREQ_RX is the FREQ (VFO frequency that shows on the logbook entry window) + the audio RX frequency provided by WSJT/JTDX. Try logging by TCP message (if WSJT can do that), I don't think FREQ_RX is logged that way. SeventyThree(s).
On 10/20/2021 5:51 AM Alessandro I2SVA <i2sva@...> wrote:
Current setup: Win 10, Logger 32 4.0.279, WSJT-X 2.5.0
Radio 1: Flex 6400
Radio 2: IC-9700
- Two WSJTX instances open on the two Slices of Flex 6400 set on different band (i.e. Slice A on 14.074 and Slice B on 21.074)
- One WSJTX instance open on IC-9700
- TX on slice A (i.e. 14.074): The RX frequency recorded is sometimes OK (14.074), sometimes no (21.074, from Slice B)
- TX on slice B (i.e. 21.074): The RX frequency recorded is sometimes OK (21.074), sometimes no (14.074, from Slice A)
- TX on IC-9700 (i.e. 144.174): The RX Frequency is the one of Flex Slice A (14.074)
I have tried playing with Setup split frequency logging option but does not make difference.
Thanks if someone with a similar config could help!