From: Bob <k4cy@...>
Sent: 19/10/2021 15:21:10
Subject: Re: [hamlogger] MMVARI Config File

You could take a peek at the radio debug window. SeventyThree(s).
On 10/19/2021 10:00 AM G4GIR via groups.io <i.frith@...> wrote:
Thanks' Bob / Jan
Jan it was the configuration file I was after I found the Macro one ok, so now finding the MMVARI section in my HFDX.INI file I can see all the settings, I was hoping to find some line for PTT/TX or something of that nature. Also some settings for the radio.
I have Radio 1  configured for the TS990 and that is working ok, Radio 2 is configured for 1C-7100, but that refuses to PTT, frequency readout is ok though.
This has come about after trying to sort the RX delay at the end of MMVARI transmit. I wanted to see if there was a rig problem so decided to configure for the IC-7100, but cannot get the thing to TX i.e PTT to operate, tried the Radio command and also fitted a CIV cable to the remote socket to try and use Com Port, but that won't work either.
Any clues anyone?
73
Ian G4GIR